Live Premier League Weekend Disscussion

Admin.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eduardo

It's no surprise though is it.Not sure what Wenger thought would happen to be honest.Soon as I saw the team and that Crouch was playing it was obvious.Gallas and Toure both can't even win headers against the likes of Rooney and Eboue, Hoyte and Traore are nowhere near good enough.

Guest Sho Case

weak goal keeping for the goal,could pull off a very good save therebut eboue shouldve ensured we had at least a goal before thenHOW THE f*ck IS HE SLIPPING WHEN HE PLAYED IT ACROSS GOALYOU BLATENTLY SEE MAN COMPOSE HIMSELF+LOOK UPWHY IS HE SCUFFING HIS CROSS+DROPPINGf*ck*ng sh*t IN THE FINAL 1/3then his overhit ball to fabregas smha smart player wouldve used that run as a decoy to get the opening for a shotbendtner needs to stop playingLMAO at traores 1st touchhoyte was swag from daysend them man on their summer holidays nowwheres denilson,no need for gilberto+flaminianother home game against a big team with 1 upfrontSKAYNEit's a disgrace people are paying pisstake amounts of money to watch that from us aswellanyhow we don't win this game

1339: What a miss! Nico Kranjcar scares the life out of the Baggies defence with a driving run and slips Milan Baros through with just Dean Kiely to beat 12 yards out. The Czech inexplicably takes an extra touch, though, and Kiely palms the ball behind for a corner. I'll, say it again - waste.
lol someone from VIP writing for the BBC

Guest The Member
well done bendtner, thought his confidence would be deadbut f*ck these fake fans, only screaming now we've equalized yet they boo from HT, stupid cunts piss me orf
it true....its true

pool should bring on torres and dead this