What turns u on

Mr. Gayle

Oh yea trini accents and spanish speaking gentlemen can make me soak my panties.
Oh my gooosh, my ex had a spanish accent cos he was from Ecuador. Fukin hell!!His voice was ridiculousy sexy i swear and when he starts spkin spanish to his family...*breathes*

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mickey Kane
sexy accentim feeling french at the moment thanks to rush hour 3
\i came to the conclusion after living in france for 4 months and seeing about 2 french girls that were hot, that france is a f*cked up place.also who said french people were stylish, unless thy are from paris thet just look like any freshie or any one dressed to go and pick up the dole.
congo mandem are sexywhy was u in france for 4 months if u dnt mind me askin?
holler at Kane!
:D I'm Australian bruv...

Oh yea trini accents and spanish speaking gentlemen can make me soak my panties.
Oh my gooosh, my ex had a spanish accent cos he was from Ecuador. Fukin hell!!His voice was ridiculousy sexy i swear and when he starts spkin spanish to his family...*breathes*
LOL my cousin works with a spanish guy... I was kinda twisted one night and he started whispering something in spanish in my ear... oh my gosh.

Guest Tupac Shakur
the sexy eye. . .TTKK
sheeeeeeez my guy knows about the 1 eyed chicks*spuds*
lmfaojuicy lips..not drop lip just thick lips..no 1 pixel lipsand legs legs legs legs

LOL my cousin works with a spanish guy... I was kinda twisted one night and he started whispering something in spanish in my ear... oh my gosh.
Them "lets do it right here, right now" situations there.

Guest PennyTraitor
f*ck them Spanish speaking youts. I'll speak a bit of fluent Twi or a bit of Ga in your ear and it'll be like you just hand washed your panties.REAL TALK.
FIRES GUN IN THE AIR.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Them "lets do it right here, right now" situations there.
...to that whole exchange....:D

f*ck them Spanish speaking youts. I'll speak a bit of fluent Twi or a bit of Ga in your ear and it'll be like you just hand washed your panties.REAL TALK.
Doubt it. :D
It may sound like he's arguing with you, alie?
LOOOLI appreciate different languages. If someone was to whisper in my ear in another language, it wud probably tickle me inside.

Doubt it.:D
When I say "REAL TALK" its not there to make things look good. Its because its REAL TALKREAL TALK.
Doubt it.:D
It may sound like he's arguing with you, alie?
Piss off.