zoooooop got the Wii :p

Ego

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, sick Mario Karts out tomorrow?Current games are dry.f*ck knows why I sold my PS2.How much are PS3's going for right now?
schlippinwii with wii sports and ps2 with pro 5 smackdown vs raw 2008 is me till my x-box 360 comes backwant a ps3 bad tho. . .

Guest Tupac Shakur
Eric round up the Mario Kart vip goons, lets see how many players we have. Was playing the DS version online yesterday. My levels are still high
Ye ye Will make a thread tomorrow See who's bought it and stuff

Not even trying to rain on your parade, but I find the wii so boring unless I'm playing with at least 3 people. Unless I was getting it for free, I wouldn't even contemplate getting it.
To think I've had this console since December '07 and only NOW the good games are coming out..I played wii sports till I was pro then completed zeldaLooked to buy more games...didn't see anything...put the console back in the box sent it down south to the fam.Sister created a mee, played till she was pro bought super monkey ball then let the console gather dust.Grey wii>>>white wiitbh

As Adidas says, lol at having the wii as your main console
right now until i get my 360 back, its just gonna be that2 red ring consoles in a row, its like god doesnt want me to have oneps3 is me around my mums bday, might get it for her still, but keep it in my roomand get her assains creed, cah she didnt get to complete it due to my red ringing :D

As Adidas says, lol at having the wii as your main console
right now until i get my 360 back, its just gonna be that2 red ring consoles in a row, its like god doesnt want me to have oneps3 is me around my mums bday, might get it for her still, but keep it in my roomand get her assains creed, cah she didnt get to complete it due to my red ringing :D
Wasnt even talking about you, you had/got a 360. it just f*cked up :D Mine is half open still, had to do some DIY job