zoooooop got the Wii :p

Ego

games a bait shop stilldue to get it from argos. . .
Dun knowArgos in Bricky is me, wont be sold out. The goons in bricky have the snes as there main console so im sure it will be instock
:D too busy playing the classic brick gameboy outside kfc tbh. . .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even trying to rain on your parade, but I find the wii so boring unless I'm playing with at least 3 people. Unless I was getting it for free, I wouldn't even contemplate getting it.
for us man YES only reason a wii is gonna enter my house is cos my son is saving for one thats HIS ting.
PS3 seems to be a bag of hype as well. Aside from live graphics, what games does it really have that make it worth getting? And I'm talking about prospective games. 1 or 2 games doesn't make it worthy of getting.I'm looking to get a 360, and when I do I'll be content when I get my good couple games.PS: Pro on the 360 feels mad to play after you have been plying it on the Playstation all the time. I felt like I didn't know how to play video games. I know I'm not the only one that felt like this.
all real talk tbh 360 is BANGING really and truly for choice cost and quality AND quantity you just cant beat it unless your gonna drop terminology with fancy words like resoloution and pixels etc when your a man impressed by these words i guess the ps3 is right up your street but in the heat of the moment in INTENSIVE GAMEPLAY LENGEN OFF HEADS IN GAMES LIKE COD4 HALO 3 OR GTA 4NO ONE GIVES A FLYING f*ck
Lol @ anyone other than kids having a wii imo. It's that sh*t.Even if the good games are coming out, it's still limited in what you can do.
more real talk

nintendo>>>>>>>>>dont careedit thats a very bold statment to make considering whats comming out in june
LoL at Brawl being the saviour of that sh*t console. Not gonna lie, it's gonna be a sick game but it's never gonna keep you entertained unitl Christmas. Most people on here will get bored of it within a month. Swear Nintendo don't even have lobbies online, you have to know the codes for all your friends if you want to play. Some foolishness.

nintendo>>>>>>>>>dont careedit thats a very bold statment to make considering whats comming out in june
LoL at Brawl being the saviour of that sh*t console. Not gonna lie, it's gonna be a sick game but it's never gonna keep you entertained unitl Christmas. Most people on here will get bored of it within a month. Swear Nintendo don't even have lobbies online, you have to know the codes for all your friends if you want to play. Some foolishness.
shows how much u knowmelee was still being played up untill brawl came out in all seriousness you need to stop acting like the wiis aint selling :D

shows how much u knowmelee was still being played up untill brawl came out in all seriousness you need to stop acting like the wiis aint selling :D
LoL at you still playing Melee on your ones in '08. Of course Wii's are selling... it does not mean anything though.Let me demonstrate why...Mrs. Smith - It's Bobby's birthday next week.Mr. Smith - He says he wants a games consoleMrs. Smith - Let's go to Gamestation*They go to Gamestation*Mrs. Smith - Well it seems the newest things out now are the 360, the PS3 and the Wii.Mr. Smith - It's always best to inspect the games first darling, no point in getting a console and not having good enough games on itMrs. Smith - What's this? Gears of War? It looks very violent, all this blood and gore, this won't do for Bobby at allMr. Smith - GTA? Oh no, no, no. I've read about this game in the newspaper. It's awful, prostitution and guns.Mrs. Smith - Oh look over there, what's the colourful section.Mr. Smith - Look! Mario, Spongebob, PikachuMrs. Smith - And this clever little thing called Wii Fit, I put on a few pounds this Christmas, this will be great.Mr. Smith - Bobby will love it+1 Nintendo

LoL at you still playing Melee on your ones in '08. Of course Wii's are selling... it does not mean anything though.Let me demonstrate why...Mrs. Smith - It's Bobby's birthday next week.Mr. Smith - He says he wants a games consoleMrs. Smith - Let's go to Gamestation*They go to Gamestation*Mrs. Smith - Well it seems the newest things out now are the 360, the PS3 and the Wii.Mr. Smith - It's always best to inspect the games first darling, no point in getting a console and not having good enough games on itMrs. Smith - What's this? Gears of War? It looks very violent, all this blood and gore, this won't do for Bobby at allMr. Smith - GTA? Oh no, no, no. I've read about this game in the newspaper. It's awful, prostitution and guns.Mrs. Smith - Oh look over there, what's the colourful section.Mr. Smith - Look! Mario, Spongebob, PikachuMrs. Smith - And this clever little thing called Wii Fit, I put on a few pounds this Christmas, this will be great.Mr. Smith - Bobby will love it+1 Nintendo
lol@ me playign melee in 2008infact tbh its not funny at all a game becomes old so it should never be played again? yer okn what is your point you just said brawl wont save the wii but it dont need saving lol@ you thinking a game needs violence to be good any brain washed yutethere no point in arguing were gonna think diffrent things n we aint chaging them view for nobody but watver init

lol@ me playign melee in 2008infact tbh its not funny at all a game becomes old so it should never be played again? yer okn what is your point you just said brawl wont save the wii but it dont need saving lol@ you thinking a game needs violence to be good any brain washed yutethere no point in arguing were gonna think diffrent things n we aint chaging them view for nobody but watver init
Not even saying that there's any problem with playing Melee these days. I still play Mario 64. I mean Melee's a multiplayer game so if you're still bumping it on your own 4/5 years after release then boy...And I'm not saying a game needs violence either but the Wii have no exciting games. How can it not even have any driving games? And no Mario Kart isn't a driving game. After Nintendo release Brawl and Mario Kart it's over. There's nothing else to look forward to. But yeah, we have different views. I like real gaming and you like gimmicks.

Guest Tupac Shakur

Lol @ adidas thinking people don't still play meleeThere are tournaments and sh*t for that game all over the world you dont know BLED.AnywayBought my wii and mario kart todayzhoop zhoop zhoop