VHATS THE MOST FACKED UP SHET YOU HAVE SEEN?

O.Man

bredrin cuttin some mans mouth open (smiley face ttkk)1 chicks face da mornin aftr we mashed, i almost diedsome man get run over when i was 7ish, got hit by a car went flying over the top his neck was twisted around blud pouring out from most places on his face, eyes rolled into his head his chick screamin.the usual sh*t aswell..people gettin rushed,faces opened up, pple gettin shanked.oh yh sum some beef on my road, 1 guy had nunchucks the other had one of those tools that can be used on cars and thy've got four sides.the guy with the car tool took out the other guys eye, basically.
chelsea smile i think its calledwhen they slit either side of your lips and make you scream so your mouth splits openso i heard
The real one is when they make you bite on a credit card and smahs it in ur face.
oh, thanks for clearing that one up.
Shut up
bite my credit card a sec....
nah i heard they slit the side of your mouth and then kick u in the balls to make u scream and rip your mouth openBrandon%20School%20Playground.JPG

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most fcked up thing iv seen??soca junkies face& el kapitans breddin of her -most fcked up ting iv seen in a while lmaour like her little knight in shinin armour init bruv? wickedest ting is no matta hw much u bk her, u aint never gna link n lash it tho still, so get off her fat clit n wipe ur mouth bruvits nt a gud look brah
:D:D lol this guySome e vendetta against Soca Junkie
The funny thing is... I don't even converse with this ''person'' so for him to keep calling out my name must show how bored he is with life...running onto vip2 and calling me out in every thread must make him feel like a fat kid with cake. ABC123 do you think your opinions about my face or me matter though? I DO NOT KNOW YOU THEREFORE YOUR CHILDISHNESS IS IRRELEVANT TO MY LIFE...Sooooo keep wanking over your dry comments...c*nt.

most fcked up thing iv seen??soca junkies face& el kapitans breddin of her -most fcked up ting iv seen in a while lmaour like her little knight in shinin armour init bruv? wickedest ting is no matta hw much u bk her, u aint never gna link n lash it tho still, so get off her fat clit n wipe ur mouth bruvits nt a gud look brah
The funny thing is... I don't even converse with this ''person'' so for him to keep calling out my name must show how bored he is with life...running onto vip2 and calling me out in every thread must make him feel like a fat kid with cake. ABC123 do you think your opinions about my face or me matter though? I DO NOT KNOW YOU THEREFORE YOUR CHILDISHNESS IS IRRELEVANT TO MY LIFE...Sooooo keep wanking over your dry comments...c*nt.
hes just a big hater

my mate falling from a tree, which I thought was funny so i was bussing up but when i went over i stopped laughing soon as i seen blood. he pulls up his shorts and you could see da bone, it sliced right through im (mus of caught it on a branch on da way down) though i was gonna be sick.

An eastern european mans face after he thought he could grips my girlfriend up against the block corridor and try rip her clothes off when I was watching to make sure she reach her door safe.
i hope you gave him brain damage!!i swear if i ever saw someone do that to my chick, i would destroy them
straight

Guest TimeBomb

seen couple tings when i got called up to do military service in algeria.in "that guy" hockey seen a team mate slide into the goal and crack his leg eduardo style.

Guest Risky360
one time i was leafleting around bounds green was walking past this fried chicken shop that was oposite the station duno if its there anymore anyway as i walked by the guy behind the counter was being punched up over the counter by some hench dude and the other guys where tryin to get him off and the hench dudes daughter was just sittin there watchin like hmm but the chicken guy was f*ckedanother time i was walking down behind safeways towards the library/market hall thing in wood green and at the entrance the market hall place there was this fat crowd and this guy was just sittin on the floor back to the wall gettin kicked and punched in the face by this other breh, the guy on the floor was disorientated to say the least, blood was on the wall n sh*t and no one was doin nethin alie even if i was big enough then i wouldn't done anything u never know that guy on the floor coulda raped someone but yeh if i remb more i will add some,don't hold back
thinkin of it...u piss wid pants al the way low: /

I stuck my hand out for the bus and just as the bus pulled in, some idiot tourist decided to step out onto the road and she got hit by the bus landing infront of me.when I was 4/5 seeing a family friend getting stabbed by his brother-in-laws. I remember him staggering up the road towards me, my mum and dad then he collapsed and my mum was screaming and sh*t

I stuck my hand out for the bus and just as the bus pulled in, some idiot tourist decided to step out onto the road and she got hit by the bus landing infront of me.
:D couldn't help but laugh!
when I was 4/5 seeing a family friend getting stabbed by his brother-in-laws. I remember him staggering up the road towards me, my mum and dad then he collapsed and my mum was screaming and sh*t
that sounds f*cked up :DThe most f*cked up sh*t I've seen still lingers with me but is still hard to say without bawlin.

I stuck my hand out for the bus and just as the bus pulled in, some idiot tourist decided to step out onto the road and she got hit by the bus landing infront of me.:D couldn't help but laugh!when I was 4/5 seeing a family friend getting stabbed by his brother-in-laws. I remember him staggering up the road towards me, my mum and dad then he collapsed and my mum was screaming and sh*tthat sounds f*cked up :D
The most f*cked up sh*t I've seen still lingers with me but is still hard to say without bawlin.
I'm here for you pet, go on.

oh and seeing my dad dash my mum out of the car then try stamp her out

I stuck my hand out for the bus and just as the bus pulled in, some idiot tourist decided to step out onto the road and she got hit by the bus landing infront of me.
:D couldn't help but laugh!
looking back it was actually quite funny. and she was talking in some next language, whilst I was stood there with my hand still stretch out thinking "whoops"

Seeing some guy properly laying into a girl at the MTV Base carnival afterparty at Ministry the year before last. He had like 15 goons behind him and the DJ was begging security to come over the microphone but they weren't showing up. Place was like Sona... No guards inside I swear. His friends half heartedly pulled him off her and they disappeared into the crowd. Everybody that started watching just looked away when his friends started looking at them. I felt like sh*t but I wasn't looking to be the hero.Also my bredrin's hand when he cut it in an accident. The depth of the cut. HO MY! Then watching him spray antiseptic on it himself... ESH!

Guest Radio
I think your sexy

Nuff beatings and a whipping, normal though.Most f*cked things ive seen were on NET/TV1 dvd of escobar from slew dem with a boy in his trunk, if u've seen it u know the dvd.them beheading videos are kind of raw especially when theyre like 9 mins long and u see the victim pissing themselves actually and crying + shaking with a couple ballied up goons behind him reading scripture. i seen people begging not 2 be robbed or beaten but i never seen someone who knows they are gona die in the next 10 mins. leaves a cold feeling over u like the first time u see something brutal.

Nuff beatings and a whipping, normal though.Most f*cked things ive seen were on NET/TV1 dvd of escobar from slew dem with a boy in his trunk, if u've seen it u know the dvd.them beheading videos are kind of raw especially when theyre like 9 mins long and u see the victim pissing themselves actually and crying + shaking with a couple ballied up goons behind him reading scripture. i seen people begging not 2 be robbed or beaten but i never seen someone who knows they are gona die in the next 10 mins. leaves a cold feeling over u like the first time u see something brutal.
:D :D :D Youtube??????

When we were younger we used to climb over gates to go in to schools to play football.Me and my one breh were agile and could climb over them tall sharp pointed gates and jump from the top of buildings which were about 20 feet high and all sorts of stupid f*ckrie. So one day we told our others brehs long climbing in to the school from over the wall (which was all the way around, 10 min walk) just climb from over the gate. This one breh was big, proper heavyweight, man slipped or some next d*ckhead I should say pulled his foot while we were advising him on how to best get over the gate. So he slipped, the sharp points of the gate almost pierced his lung, was an inch away, man was hanging off this gate from his skin and I was the only person that could reach him had to lift him up make sure didn't do any more damage and get him away. sh*t was scary but I didn't think of it that way until after. Luckily I was quick on my toes and didn't panic. Cos if I did and I dropped him I woulda spiked his neck and it would have been my fault, but luckily I got him off and he was good after his hospital stay.