RIP fallen Villa fan

HangTheDJ

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham fans are a nasty bunch of cunts. Worst antisemitism ive experianced out of Stamford Brigde.R.I.P to the Villa fanAnd for the record JJ i needed to get out of the city centre with my bird after the game, saw the end of it near my travel lodge, things were rosey, fast forward 30mins and my bird was shitting a brick. Nice enough city though.

Guest F.O.S
lets try this again
Birmingham fans are a nasty bunch of cunts. Worst antisemitism ive experianced out of Stamford Brigde.R.I.P to the Villa fanAnd for the record JJ i needed to get out of the city centre with my bird after the game, saw the end of it near my travel lodge, things were rosey, fast forward 30mins and my bird was shitting a brick. Nice enough city though.
hope you brought spare nappies
whats the point in trying to cause pointless arguments in the sports roomjust gonna give tippa anufa to reason lock it off again

LMAO @ you deleting my post
Whats the f*ckin point?!In all topics to have a go at me with that bait recycled joke that no one finds funny anymore unless you can do it right like Tulse and Bane.Give up and enjoy your 3 hour ban you annoying little unimportant c*nt....

arrest been made, no metion of if was blues fans, could have just been a accident. RIP still

Arrest in post-match murder probeA 20-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man, believed to be a football fan, was fatally struck by a car in Birmingham.The incident happened after the Premier League derby between Aston Villa and Birmingham City.The victim, 26, was hit by a Volkswagen Golf in Aston Hall Road, close to Villa Park, where the home side had won 5-1. He was pronounced dead in hospital.West Midlands Police said the suspect was in custody and being questioned.The incident took place at about 1500 BST on Sunday.The victim suffered multiple injuries and was taken by ambulance to Birmingham's City Hospital. I don't think a lot of people realised what was going onLeroy HoweLeroy Howe, who lives near the crash scene, said he "heard a loud bang" as he watched television in his kitchen.When he went to the shops about 15 minutes later he said he saw a damaged car and believed someone had been knocked over."It was very calm, I don't think a lot of people realised what was going on," he said."All I saw was somebody on the pavement there in a distressed state and I realised he had been knocked over."And some ambulance people were attending to him - giving him oxygen and resuscitating him."West Midlands Ambulance Service said it received a number of emergency calls about the incident.A spokesman said a man was treated at the scene for multiple serious injuries and transferred to hospital."Unfortunately despite the best efforts of ambulance crews, and then hospital staff nothing could be done to save him and he was confirmed dead shortly after arrival at hospital," he added.

Contrasting reports this morning.On the radio at work the claims have been that it was a Villa fan driving, and a Villa fan who died.Which is quite possible but;1) Other reports have suggested are saying its Villa on Villa to stop riots2) I've personally spoke to two blues fans, one of whom was there, who said it was definitely other blues fans.3) Other reports have been claiming 3-5 other men we're holding the man down as he got run over.

Guest ShabbzE3

Init,JJ keeps coming back here with information like there the sickest hooligans in the world.Its not big and its not clever sorry JJ-10pts at least for both teams