Champions League Semi Final Time!!

Mr Q

Other games against them have been sh*t, but this time around I reckon it will be different.When we played Chelsea before their defence was water tight and you had the feeling going into games it was very unlikely you were gonna score against them. Thats not the case these days so hopefully we can press them and get an early goal. Would setup the game nicely.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres aint scoring. Lol.Chelsea will win 2-1
hmmmmm either a arsenal or spurs fan *takes note*
WTFWhy would an arsenal or Spurs fan say Chelsea to win 2-1?!Both sets of the supporters hate the rent boys.
Init.LOL at the lack of understanding regarding rivalry.
Happens frequently in this place. Im not suprised
JUST WATCH THE GAME AND WISH YA TEAM WAS DEYA.

an early goal inside 10mins will make it a good game imobut like the last 2 semis and the league games this season which was 1-1 and 0-0 im expecting a very tight and boring game tho, hopefully im wrong thobut i reckon whoever wins this leg wins the comp

I bet my bottom dollar that most of these people complaining that the game will be a sleep fest are bitter Arsenal fans. It ain't a biggie though.
Pipe down2 Arsenal fans, 1 Spurs fan, 1 West Ham fan & Numero Your previous encounters with the rent boys havent exactly been thrilling to say the least
Proved my point nicely.Thanks famo...

I bet my bottom dollar that most of these people complaining that the game will be a sleep fest are bitter Arsenal fans. It ain't a biggie though.
Pipe down2 Arsenal fans, 1 Spurs fan, 1 West Ham fan & Numero Your previous encounters with the rent boys havent exactly been thrilling to say the least
Proved my point nicely.Thanks famo...
certain guys should of payed attention in maths

Guest Sho Case

looking forward to this stilli think it's gunna be a sick tiecan see benitez over complicating it thoughmy boy said chelsea might be without quite a few key playersanelka should start

lol,, he was right then, 2 fans is the majority

I bet my bottom dollar that most of these people complaining that the game will be a sleep fest are bitter Arsenal fans. It ain't a biggie though.There will certainly not be 8 goals in the tie, but if we (Liverpool) can prevent Chelsea getting an away goal, we will make it through. I am more confident about this tie than I was when we played Inter and Arsenal.Liverpool vs UTD please!!!!!
16 of the last 18 fixtures between the two have had 2 goals or less.In the last 6 games alone, 3 goals have been scored.These games are the anti christ of football.FACT

Equal is not majority.Joke would have been funny if correct.:D

Huh

I bet my bottom dollar that most of these people complaining that the game will be a sleep fest are bitter Arsenal fans. It ain't a biggie though.There will certainly not be 8 goals in the tie, but if we (Liverpool) can prevent Chelsea getting an away goal, we will make it through. I am more confident about this tie than I was when we played Inter and Arsenal.Liverpool vs UTD please!!!!!
16 of the last 18 fixtures between the two have had 2 goals or less.In the last 6 games alone, 3 goals have been scored.These games are the anti christ of football.FACT
Allow my stats being left on page 2.

Guest haze-e
Huh
Fam.Rest yourself.How can the 2 Arsenal fans be the majority out of 5 people.Obviously there are 3 people which are other fans...Lol.

LMAO @ thisOne dumb comment has got 3 pages worth of pointless argueing.FACT is that previous enounters have been boring.FACT is that this game SHOULD be no different.Doesnt matter what fan of club you are, im sure even Burnley, Yeovil and Barnet fans would say this.BUT to say Arsenal and Spurs fans would want a Chelsea 2-1 victory....fjsdfjsdfjkgkfdfkdgfgfgfkDoesnt do it justice. Bare fools in here.

LMAO @ thisOne dumb comment has got 3 pages worth of pointless argueing.FACT is that previous enounters have been boring.FACT is that this game SHOULD be no different.Doesnt matter what fan of club you are, im sure even Burnley, Yeovil and Barnet fans would say this.BUT to say Arsenal and Spurs fans would want a Chelsea 2-1 victory....fjsdfjsdfjkgkfdfkdgfgfgfkDoesnt do it justice. Bare fools in here.
basically