What Grime MCs have you just never liked, or 'got'...?

Creamy

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
terminatorwhenever someone posted a vid of him and people were hyping...I was always wondering if I was watching the same thing
Could be because his flow only attracts evil guys, showerman dem, and guys that are involved in crime.And it's T.

I dont see how people are saying Wretch, just does not make sense to meHowevr...erm Chipmunk I dnt get the hype behind him....Like the tune he is known for is a concept he stole off wiley...everytime i hear him he has taken someone elses flow recently its been scorchers new grip hop one....but hwo are people sayn wretchwhats going on

TBH, alot the mentioned MCs r sh*t on their own.You put them on a hype set with other shower MCs and then shine (no homes).T & Wretch - F Radio Sets = MurkedPrez T - Youngman Standing and Deja Vu sets = MurkedDoctor - South Sets = MurkedStormin' & Foots - Old N.A.S.T.Y sets = MurkedSame for most them man, (except them channel U wasteman)

devlin (dnt think he's sh*t, i just dnt like...his bars/flow/style? i dunno)
prob has the best bars in the game still. he does try cram too many bars tho in a 16 bar these days tho my list would prob be scorcher and wong. i cant understand a single word from wong tbh
lmaowong is 2 muchi seen him clash this mc called ratty on youtubeprob biggest clash i seen since bruza v titch"WOAD WATTY. CANT STEP 2 MY WOAD WATTY. CANT BRING DAT BEEF 2 MY WOAD WATTY" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

devlin (dnt think he's sh*t, i just dnt like...his bars/flow/style? i dunno)
prob has the best bars in the game still. he does try cram too many bars tho in a 16 bar these days tho my list would prob be scorcher and wong. i cant understand a single word from wong tbh
lmaowong is 2 muchi seen him clash this mc called ratty on youtubeprob biggest clash i seen since bruza v titch"WOAD WATTY. CANT STEP 2 MY WOAD WATTY. CANT BRING DAT BEEF 2 MY WOAD WATTY" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:DHow are ppl not gettin Ghetto's hype... Im soooo confusedErm... Freedom Of Speech is my best ghetto mixtape simply because it doesn't have Lightning on it hate him passionatlyCan't stand Chipmunk too much in all honestyDon't understand why Brutal gets rated... epitomises an "average emcee" to perfection yet he gets rated by aloot of pplNever understood Frisco's or Trims hype either

i get why Chpimunk is not rated, its the same reason people dont rate Wretch and Ghetto, some/alot of people jus dont think they're that grimeyto me, i'd say fair play if you dont like Terminator, but i'd say the same for the above mentioned MCs aswellon a side note, after badmouthing him, i listened to Chipmunk's "started '08 with a bang" freestyle on Westwood from d othe day, and he really is the best younger in the gamething about Wretch... his fake swagger and poor use of metaphors makes him cringeworthy, but yeah he used to murk

i get why Chpimunk is not rated, its the same reason people dont rate Wretch and Ghetto, some/alot of people jus dont think they're that grimeyto me, i'd say fair play if you dont like Terminator, but i'd say the same for the above mentioned MCs aswellon a side note, after badmouthing him, i listened to Chipmunk's "started '08 with a bang" freestyle on Westwood from d othe day, and he really is the best younger in the gamething about Wretch... his fake swagger and poor use of metaphors makes him cringeworthy, but yeah he used to murk
alot of people saythiscan u give me an example of a poor metaphor