What Grime MCs have you just never liked, or 'got'...?

Creamy

i get why Chpimunk is not rated, its the same reason people dont rate Wretch and Ghetto, some/alot of people jus dont think they're that grimeyto me, i'd say fair play if you dont like Terminator, but i'd say the same for the above mentioned MCs aswellon a side note, after badmouthing him, i listened to Chipmunk's "started '08 with a bang" freestyle on Westwood from d othe day, and he really is the best younger in the gamething about Wretch... his fake swagger and poor use of metaphors makes him cringeworthy, but yeah he used to murk
alot of people saythiscan u give me an example of a poor metaphor
enit. his metaphors are on point

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get why Chpimunk is not rated, its the same reason people dont rate Wretch and Ghetto, some/alot of people jus dont think they're that grimeyto me, i'd say fair play if you dont like Terminator, but i'd say the same for the above mentioned MCs aswellon a side note, after badmouthing him, i listened to Chipmunk's "started '08 with a bang" freestyle on Westwood from d othe day, and he really is the best younger in the gamething about Wretch... his fake swagger and poor use of metaphors makes him cringeworthy, but yeah he used to murk
'Its wretch yeah I'm fresh like fresh air'A similie but poor nontheless

Guest SKYSCRAPER
LMAO @ some of the choices, straight disrespect!My list would be the following;Double OJammerTinchy StryderSniper EWiley post 2004
Your list would be the following:Completely ridiculous. (Apart from Double O And Sniper E, obvs.)

NOT EVENCHIPMUNK JUST TALKS ABOUT BEING THE BEST, TEEFED EVERY1S FLOW AND WRAPPED IT LIKE LOGAN, PROBABLY THE MOST ANNOYING MC IN GRIME.HES A GOOD MC BUT I SERIOUSLY WOULD LOVE IT IF I NEVER HEARD HIM SPIT AGAIN.

Lol at bare guys not getting the point. It's supposed to be about ones that people said were big but you never saw the attraction so how can guys be saying Mr. Wong. Even HE knows he's sh*t!Then there's this...

Titch and J2K never used to rate them. dont think theyre sh*t just never saw anything warranting ratings they were given
J2K!? Are you actually serious because I don't think you are? Do you mean after he got together with Titch in the Alliance and got sh*t or do you mean always? Coz that guy was SICK. The way he would skip over beats... Oh my. I STILL listen to Heat On The Street 1 and 2.

Oh yeah, almost forgot JME. Never rated his flow. Couldn't believe it when I first heard Skepta. Was like "So I've been wasting my time with this guy and his own brother shows him up!?"Who else... Hmmm.... Devlin. I appreciate he has good bars but his voice bores me. I appreciated him at one point, now he bores me. All sounds the same.Oh yeah, and Trim!!Lol last one's a joke.

I havent heard him say this

I've never liked Wretch. He doesn't even use metaphors, he uses word association. Man will be spitting about Destiny's Child then say he'll jump on you B and everyone will act like he said something special. It ain't special.I forgot Tinchy. When he was small, it was a novelty. Now he's just any guy. Don't like those Ruff Squad sounding beats either. Think Rapid makes them. Bare noise.

I've never liked Wretch. He doesn't even use metaphors, he uses word association. Man will be spitting about Destiny's Child then say he'll jump on you B and everyone will act like he said something special. It ain't special.I forgot Tinchy. When he was small, it was a novelty. Now he's just any guy. Don't like those Ruff Squad sounding beats either. Think Rapid makes them. Bare noise.
I fele like hyping yhBut Looking at the thread titleAnyone who siad Wretch or Ghetto...Really just dnt get them....And also TayyyyR u stupidNah wht it is yeh people have an idea of wht they consider to be a good mc...and they expect every1 to gffollow that suit...some say if ur not skipping like gehtot ur wastesome say if ur not spraying straight simple but effective liek skepta ur wastenboody is listening to pepe for wht there tryna doPrez T si nto over rate.d...he isnt tryn to do anything he is just originalTay isnt/wasnt overated he said bare times he never tried to be an artist jsut want to spit evilnesssoo boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I fele like hyping yhBut Looking at the thread titleAnyone who siad Wretch or Ghetto...Really just dnt get them....And also TayyyyR u stupidNah wht it is yeh people have an idea of wht they consider to be a good mc...and they expect every1 to gffollow that suit...some say if ur not skipping like gehtot ur wastesome say if ur not spraying straight simple but effective liek skepta ur wastenboody is listening to pepe for wht there tryna doPrez T si nto over rate.d...he isnt tryn to do anything he is just originalTay isnt/wasnt overated he said bare times he never tried to be an artist jsut want to spit evilnesssoo boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Bullshit. Most people like several different styles of spitting. I like Ghetto, Skepta, Pres T, Flow Dan, Griminal... I just don't like people that pretend to have content but have none and use words like "bro" and "G" to make bars rhyme.

I havent heard him say this
Lahi I think the bar u ment to say was"Wretch YeahAn I flow like Wretch YeahAn Im cold like leather chairs"