21st Dialema

Soca Junkie

:D I hate it when people do that to me!!I know she's my friend... I know what she likes... but I don't want it to be the same old nonsense... nothing I've seen on rd has made me go Oooooooooooo!
its true though! get her some jewlery if all else fails

depends on your budgetmaybe one of those digital photo frames with all your best pics in it, it's different n personal
Thats nice and thoughtfulI suggest http://www.easycorner.com/debenhams/commun...ommun@langue=usSmells so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAbsolutely beautifulObv you'd have to smell it to decifer whether she'd like it or not but boy its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Guest Esquilax

dont get her anythingive never bought anyone anything ever, so no one expects anythingdifferent story when its MY birthday cunts

u know u shud make her a card with little pesonal jokes n pics of u guys inside it my freind did that 4 me on my 16th and iv kept the card, plus a small bottle of a nice fragrance
yeah something with sentimental value >>> _________my friends made me a card and all signed it, and got me some boozethe booze is gone but the card has memoriesget a photo album and fill it with pics

depends on your budgetmaybe one of those digital photo frames with all your best pics in it, it's different n personal
Good idea!!!!!
A Dictionary.Oh wait its not your birthday?
Har har... unfortunatly for me I tried to edit it when I realised... but it doesn't work.. boo.http://www.easycorner.com/debenhams/commun...ommun@langue=us
Smells so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAbsolutely beautifulObv you'd have to smell it to decifer whether she'd like it or not but boy its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Hmm might check that out still..safe!
u know u shud make her a card with little pesonal jokes n pics of u guys inside it my freind did that 4 me on my 16th and iv kept the card, plus a small bottle of a nice fragrance
LOL me this friend in question and my other bredrin used to make cds to go with the quotes lol... so she's used to that... but yea its a good idea!Thanks guise!