Cling film gate

Action Dan

Allow catching feelings Jamal.. I was in the conversation when Smaddy told the story still... would I comment If I didn't know wagwarn? No. Thankyoupls.
JAMAL YOUR EYES ARE GETTING PWN'D OUT OF THEIR SOCKETSIM NOT COMING HOME IF YOU DONT SORT IT AAT
Oh, ohhhhh, youll be home.

Guest Esquilax
Allow catching feelings Jamal.. I was in the conversation when Smaddy told the story still... would I comment If I didn't know wagwarn? No. Thankyoupls.
JAMAL YOUR EYES ARE GETTING PWN'D OUT OF THEIR SOCKETSIM NOT COMING HOME IF YOU DONT SORT IT AAT
Oh, ohhhhh, youll be home.
plainfacerg7.jpg

I'm not even surprised smaddy was talking, its not the first time & probably won't be the last. She just loves to chat about man. I'm not even offended at anyone who was running joke, its snuffin lol* :D plots on getting jamal back*

OMFGmy bladder is full to the brim and i need it for this stupid hospital appointment but that's not for another 55 minuteswtf am i supposed to do
clung it init.
:D :D :D ffs scorpzz u made me pissnow i have to start again and i only have 50 minutes
actually a very good suggestioncling film......not only used to sling the cling

I'm not even surprised smaddy was talking, its not the first time & probably won't be the last. She just loves to chat about man. I'm not even offended at anyone who was running joke, its snuffin lol* :D plots on getting jamal back*
LMAOI say we call it 1-1 and move on

1-1? I don't recall sendin or runnin joke on u tho.

1-0 to jamal den init. . .

LOLI know, but I gave you a bonus point because maybe I should have rinsing the joke so publicly. So we are even now :D Was just jokes man.

LOLI know, but I gave you a bonus point because maybe I should have rinsing the joke so publicly. So we are even now :D Was just jokes man.
Cool *spuds*

WHY clingfilm though? Might aswell allow it?!! If my man suggested bowcatting me with clingfilm...boy.
FAO: FemalesLet your hubby/man/bf/link do it & see if the oceon don't get jealous with ur wetness.
No..I prefer their tongue on my clit still...
Each one to their own in it, all I'm saying is don't dismiss it JUST coz of ur inexperience of it. You've never tried it so of course you'd prefer the usual way.
are u seriously advocating putting clingfilm on ur girlfriends bits before u lick them?!?!?!

blepsmm8.jpg
LOOL.Goddaz all over tbh.
WHAT WHY DIDNT I CLOCK THIS EARLIER?!BWAHAHAHAHA
2cropw3.jpgAnd I would also like to take a moment to acknowledge and salute how cling/sling/ting have forever taken upon entirely new connotationsWho coined the phrase?
OH SHEET THE PUNCHLINE WAS SICKKKKKKHAHAHAHA