Cling film gate

Action Dan

Limerick time.Before he licks the tingHe covers the ting with clingHe think its okI wouldnt say its gayBut its certainly not the in thing.
There once was a man named GoddazWho had an ingenius modusTo make girls orgasmicHe'd slap down some plasticAnd commence cunnilingus with slobbers
Most people use it for budsome people use it for grubhes doesnt feel shameand for that he gets ratesand it usually stems the pum flood

If you're a G. you woudnt feel a way of gettin juices round ur mouf.... about all ova ur face loooool you aint creating tsunamies out ere!How exactly do u put clingfilm over a vagina n suck? Im tryna imagine it but im baffed.
I think the cling film would be on his face, it would provide a much more stable control area.
Suffocation? :D

nO, NO, NO. The cling must go on the ting. Otherwise there would be no flinging and this whole thing would be 66% less amusing.
Ok then it happens like thisYou spread out a square of clignfilm and lay it over her p*ssythen you take your finger, and gentle push it into her vagina.......then get to lickinghappy?:D
Slightly. I'd take the cling on ting over no oral action at all.I'm good at compromising like that.

Limerick time.Before he licks the tingHe covers the ting with clingHe think its okI wouldnt say its gayBut its certainly not the in thing.
There once was a man named GoddazWho had an ingenius modusTo make girls orgasmicHe'd slap down some plasticAnd commence cunnilingus with slobbers
[gaddaz]gonna sling da ting so the girl is clung onif u dnt wanna get slung onthen gyal betta run oncoz a unclung ting smells like dung froma horse, man like goddaz im lipsin the whoresdo i bass ganz? of coursethere's trouble ahead so u betta pause[/gaddaz]

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
[gaddaz]gonna sling da ting so the girl is clung onif u dnt wanna get slung onthen gyal betta run oncoz a unclung ting smells like dung froma horse, man like goddaz im lipsin the whoresdo i bass ganz? of coursethere's trouble ahead so u betta pause[/gaddaz]
:D :D :DHorse dung pum lmfaodms dlksother two were sick aswell..

*awkard middle class gunfingers*

Guest haze-e
With certain gyal it would be the tarpauline on the ting..
:D :D :D
LMFAO AT SERIOUSS AND HER PREDATOR p*ssy.I WOULDNT EVEN TRY SLING THE CLING ON THAT IF I WAS ON THE CLING SLINGING. IT MY TRY AND SLING IT BACK ONTO ME. COULD NEVER GET CLUNG OUT ERE.

Didnt really find te who cling da ting thing jokes butLMFAO at the bars

Guest Flat Eric
With certain gyal it would be the tarpauline on the ting..
:D :D :D
LMFAO AT SERIOUSS AND HER PREDATOR p*ssy.I WOULDNT EVEN TRY SLING THE CLING ON THAT IF I WAS ON THE CLING SLINGING. IT MY TRY AND SLING IT BACK ONTO ME. COULD NEVER GET CLUNG OUT ERE.
LMFAO!allow erin loooool

LMAO @ cling film gate!!!!That's how I know ppl chat soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much sh*t. Anyway.1. I never offered to lick smadds pum pum OR any chick PERIOD.2. We had & may add I've discussed this with other females from this forum that IF A TIME CAME & WE WERE TOGETHER & SHE WANTED LICKAGE DOWN SOUTH. I WOULD DO IT ONLY WITH A CLING FILM & THAT'S IT. Yes, just like many bre's here, I've had dem late night chats with certain chicks, its snuffin3. I'm glad to be topic of discussion outside this forum.4. Smaddy I'll see you when I see you. Avoid my calls all u like. Chatting about me is cool but lying/twisting the truth etc. You seriously need to sekkle.5. I'm NOT loosing it, Trane & others I'M SURPRISED at the excerbation of the pasa pasa *shakes his head*Real talk tho, its funny. Even the females I've said to laugh until they get it. I DON'T want pum pum leakage anywhere near my face so years ago when I was shopping I thot yeah. Tesco extra thin but strong cling film would do the trick & to date only 3 long term ex's have got the treatment with NO complaints.FAO: FemalesLet your hubby/man/bf/link do it & see if the oceon don't get jealous with ur wetness.
gfjhgfjufygjyudrgAFGREW5EYU65RJUYKYGKLIUHL;OPUHLUJKUJHGJHGCDJHCJGDCJHDGJHJFHCFJHGFJHGFJHGFJHGFSO THIS sh*t'S TRUE?PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THIS?YOU HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THIS?ROFLMFAOIM f*ck*ng CREASING!!!!I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALL A MADE UP JOKE

LMAO @ cling film gate!!!!That's how I know ppl chat soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much sh*t. Anyway.1. I never offered to lick smadds pum pum OR any chick PERIOD.2. We had & may add I've discussed this with other females from this forum that IF A TIME CAME & WE WERE TOGETHER & SHE WANTED LICKAGE DOWN SOUTH. I WOULD DO IT ONLY WITH A CLING FILM & THAT'S IT. Yes, just like many bre's here, I've had dem late night chats with certain chicks, its snuffin3. I'm glad to be topic of discussion outside this forum.4. Smaddy I'll see you when I see you. Avoid my calls all u like. Chatting about me is cool but lying/twisting the truth etc. You seriously need to sekkle.5. I'm NOT loosing it, Trane & others I'M SURPRISED at the excerbation of the pasa pasa *shakes his head*Real talk tho, its funny. Even the females I've said to laugh until they get it. I DON'T want pum pum leakage anywhere near my face so years ago when I was shopping I thot yeah. Tesco extra thin but strong cling film would do the trick & to date only 3 long term ex's have got the treatment with NO complaints.FAO: FemalesLet your hubby/man/bf/link do it & see if the oceon don't get jealous with ur wetness.
gfjhgfjufygjyudrgAFGREW5EYU65RJUYKYGKLIUHL;OPUHLUJKUJHGJHGCDJHCJGDCJHDGJHJFHCFJHGFJHGFJHGFJHGFSO THIS sh*t'S TRUE?PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THIS?YOU HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THIS?ROFLMFAOIM f*ck*ng CREASING!!!!I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALL A MADE UP JOKE
LMFAO