OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

yeah I know this what are you onyour concentrating on the wrong part of my sinner ismonly couple man will reach and everyone will gas why they never reachand then when the pics come out you will have man who never reached they would of drawed this and that gash etc

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
f*ck*ng piss inspectors took my freedom pass down liverpool street told me if I dont give them the pass they will call feds cunts card still had 4 1/2 years left to run on it glad i gave them a boog address though
did u steal it or something?

f*ck*ng piss inspectors took my freedom pass down liverpool street told me if I dont give them the pass they will call feds cunts card still had 4 1/2 years left to run on it glad i gave them a boog address though
did u steal it or something?
nah its my bredrins grandads he keeps on telling them he loses them then gets new ones sent out to him and gave me that one for free I am so pissed radio is all the way in west london and I would just bop on the tube for free on that then half 5 bop back on and go back hackney baitest place to use it is on the bus coz it actually says freedom pass but on the tube it dont reason they stopped me because at liverpool street I kept on moving over to the barrier where the inspoector was not so it obviosuly drew suspicions so they ask to see it. Tried the switch ting witht he legit card but they wernt having it and told me they will call feds minor ting ne how coz I hopefully should get a next one within a few weeks