OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
half-headed-mans-mug-shot-21759-1290229817-18.jpg
A Miami man with half a head was arrested on charges of soliciting a prostitute earlier this month. According to a police report, he allegedly tried to purchase vaginal sex from an undercover officer for $80. But really– can you blame him for any of that?
[scorch]Where's half of his head gone?[/scorch]
Surely you'd wear a hat
this was a par tho
POLICE got a real headache filling in an arrest form for this suspect.In the "unique physical features" section, the charge sheet crudely states "half a head".Normally it would list details of tattoos, scars or birth marks.But bemused officers in Miami, Florida, struggled to come up with a medical term to describe the suspect's unique feature.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/2010/11/24/half-a-head-man-baffles-miami-cops-86908-22736575/

Guest Rorschach
half-headed-mans-mug-shot-21759-1290229817-18.jpg
A Miami man with half a head was arrested on charges of soliciting a prostitute earlier this month. According to a police report, he allegedly tried to purchase vaginal sex from an undercover officer for $80. But really– can you blame him for any of that?
[scorch]Where's half of his head gone?[/scorch]
Haha, soon as I saw the pic thats what I thought of.Lolwait why is man grinning in his mug shot? Like he knows something we don't

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
A 15 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL HAS BEEN ARRESTED AFTER BEING FILMED BURNING THE KORAN? CATHERINE HESELTINE, CEO OF THE MUSLIM PUBLIC AFFAIRS COMMITTEE UK, SAID "BURNING THE KORAN WAS OFFENSIVE TO FOLLOWERS"! BUT IT IS OK FOR MUSLIMS TO BURN THE POPPIES AND HOLD UP BANNERS SAYING "KILL ..."BRITISH SOLDIERS"... HOW IS THIS RIGHT? I WONDER... HOW MANY OF YOU WILL HAVE THE BALLS TO POST THIS AS YOUR STATUS?
cnt even be bothered to start an argument with this chick

A 15 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL HAS BEEN ARRESTED AFTER BEING FILMED BURNING THE KORAN? CATHERINE HESELTINE, CEO OF THE MUSLIM PUBLIC AFFAIRS COMMITTEE UK, SAID "BURNING THE KORAN WAS OFFENSIVE TO FOLLOWERS"! BUT IT IS OK FOR MUSLIMS TO BURN THE POPPIES AND HOLD UP BANNERS SAYING "KILL ..."BRITISH SOLDIERS"... HOW IS THIS RIGHT? I WONDER... HOW MANY OF YOU WILL HAVE THE BALLS TO POST THIS AS YOUR STATUS?
cnt even be bothered to start an argument with this chick
demotivational-posters-prenatal-facepalm.jpg
  • Upvote 7

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LMAO man drew for the prenatal facepalm that masterbating ting must be a late April fools or sutin, i really dnt see why someone would waste money DNA testing, even so im pretty sure the DNA will have degraded to the point it cnt b tested in that water n whatever else is there (no masterbation expert)