OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

What a f*ck*ng slagSoon girls gonna be walking round with just a leave over there pum and abit of tape over their nipplesf*cking hell what is this world coming toSame sort of girl that will ask a guy why hes staring at her for touching herf*cked that is now/is going to be someones wife/mum
lol why so angry marvel at Gods work and move on
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What a f*ck*ng slagSoon girls gonna be walking round with just a leave over there pum and abit of tape over their nipplesf*cking hell what is this world coming toSame sort of girl that will ask a guy why hes staring at her for touching herf*cked that is now/is going to be someones wife/mum
lol why so angry marvel at Gods work and move on
Maybe because I see it as degrading and it will catch on and more and more women will do it and it will become normal just like see-through topsReading about how feminists risked their lives to have freedom and more equality and then seeing pictures like this just makes me angry Good look finding a respectable wife when you idolize women like this
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

banes that guy that would run over and cover a girl with his coat if she stripped off at a party/i wouldnt move to that in a club......shes just attention seeking probably a dyke /only way to beat is to rip it off as well unless your patient and i like being a free man

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

where u getting idolise brv u beat these chicks noone says u have to deal with them nt really rocket science :D
Because when does it end?Everything nowadays is just sex girls will see this and want to copy and your gonna see 15 year olds dressed like this as they do know when u see girls wearing see through tops on a normal tip like its a tshirtIf you want to live in a world like this then fair enough but I said when sh*t like this becomes normal good luck finding a good respectable wife :D
  • Upvote 1