Feeling Shit

Angelo

Guest LOGers
Focus on what you HAVE..Put things into perspective.It helps...
Definitely. Because I have been there. Lol at my pyschotherapist telling me to take prescription medication. I know that it would numb me out but I cant take that so I just battle on each day, cry when I need to and just soldier it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlon, I know how you feel.If God exists, he is shitting on me right now.More family problems.I'm lucky that it's just that for the moment. Other little things are getting me down. Car probably won't be coming as soon as I would liked becuase someone f*cked up money situation. Thinking about my living situation after uni and making sure I got money. Life seems harder than it needs to be.

Guest David Braund

ive been where all u man are and furthermy advise isthe devil makes work for idle handsso just find something you want to do and do itaint the easiest thing, i practically had to force myself

Safe for the replies Vipers.Was expecting some "man the f*ck up" type sh*t with chin chan pics.Well I saw a guy in a white coat today as part of a work 'voluntary thing'.My guy try and say he thinks I could have Paranoid Personality Disorder..Just left the room and told him to keep it confidential. I've seen what any type of drug, prescription or not, does to people.Went with a couple people from work after to jam/kick a ball about in the park - it helped. I'm feelin alright at the moment, It was just the buildup of 2 weeks of utter shite which id just had enough of.Also I swear, organising your time ahead works wonders - today I made arrangements for the next week and a half, and I proper feel good about it - started a few things which I had been procrastinating about and I feel like Ive achieved something out of the rut.Safety again.

Guest David Braund

yea deffo, havin sutin to look forward to deffo helpsi gt a few things this week till SUnday n my outlook is nicemade a nice lil calendar aswell so i know, bought myself some nice thingsso its all good

know what u mean about regrets, some days i wish i could turn back time but then as tney say, everything happens for a reason.u know what i did yesterday, went to the park, took the mp3 player and just sunbathed in the park for a few hours without nobody i knew being around me, didnt even tell anyone where i was going, just thought to myself that i needed some time to myself to work a few things out.Problems for me vary at the mo, trying to not let them get to me thoughthat time i spent in the park made me realise its about tim i made some serious decisions, instead of moaning sh*t aint going to plan, i need to make sure things work out the way i want them to or else im only gonna have myself to blame.its time for me to spread my wings and be let free into the big wild world on my own.

i got a friend that i KNOW feels like this his brother died (this was on the news and his pic was in my avi a couple months back) the guy has just gone all quiet dont answer calls and is never in his house and going uni late etc.his mum tells me to keep trying but the guy just airs me ive called left text went to his house but man is just hurt i guess bare things ive been doing to try and get him involved to take his mind off things but no joy.time i guess.

Guest David Braund
i got a friend that i KNOW feels like this his brother died (this was on the news and his pic was in my avi a couple months back) the guy has just gone all quiet dont answer calls and is never in his house and going uni late etc.his mum tells me to keep trying but the guy just airs me ive called left text went to his house but man is just hurt i guess bare things ive been doing to try and get him involved to take his mind off things but no joy.time i guess.
best thing to do in that situation is not crowd him or hassle him (it may not feel like it, but trust me, thats wot it is)when im goin through that kinda sh*t i dnt really wanna chat to anyone, n people always come up thinkin its better to talk to me etc n i jus dnt want to.keep it cool, like once a week or sutin, drop man off a game n kick it n start slowif he's anything like me dnt question about feelings

best thing to do in that situation is not crowd him or hassle him (it may not feel like it, but trust me, thats wot it is)when im goin through that kinda sh*t i dnt really wanna chat to anyone, n people always come up thinkin its better to talk to me etc n i jus dnt want to.keep it cool, like once a week or sutin, drop man off a game n kick it n start slowif he's anything like me dnt question about feelings
thing is i know this and i did just did his bro died late last year and i purposely kept my distance cos people were all around him but aint there now so i thought i dont wanna be crowding him when they are.basically everyone else is back to normal and that point is when she is lonely.

i went through what your going throughstarted busying myself and boom that shitty feelins deadalso at the time i started blazing when i wasnt with my bredrinpicked up music as a hobby and eased up on smoking till my interest in it fizzled

boy this can be a daily ting for me... dont really discuss it with anyone tho to get advice... usally its a get really depressed listen to some mellow music and waste the whole day then plan for tomorrow and make sure i'm doing somthing... when im in that stateor i come on here and send some abuse about

Guest Tronics

Feel for you fella, was in the same situation a while back.Felt as if i made all the wrong decisions and life was getting any better.I know this is gonna sound bare Oprah-ish but you've got started spending time with yourself (re-building yourself).I made the mistake of putting all my recovery efforts into those around me and as always it proved futile.More you time on the things that matter but that doesn't mean avoiding things and making yourself busy for busy sake.

Last time I felt like this it lasted yrs, in that time I taught myself how to make money. Infact i did a whole personality change. I sold my much loved Vinyl and CD collection, i went from loving music to not giving a toss...Sold nearly everything that was worth something on ebay...I started off fresh, decorated my room, bought new furniture and started to feel much better from then on...Like Supergee said you need to find a new interest...

i think everyone goes through a phaze of feeling very sh*t , i deal with it in several ways, some positive ways and some so not positive. i try and not let it show to others though so put on a front around people that everything is cool and fine, when really that could not be further from the truth.

Last time I felt like this it lasted yrs, in that time I taught myself how to make money. Infact i did a whole personality change. I sold my much loved Vinyl and CD collection, i went from loving music to not giving a toss...Sold nearly everything that was worth something on ebay...I started off fresh, decorated my room, bought new furniture and started to feel much better from then on...Like Supergee said you need to find a new interest...
ive felt like sh*t for basically a year an a half now things are slowly getting better but i cant lie i still feel like sh*t

Guest Risky360

felt sh*t wen i dumped this girl november 07..told her i needed a break,then she been sayin she stil wants me for like a week....then 2weeks later she with some next manhighly regret it but oh wellfelt depressed 4 like 2months tbh..

Im good at giving advice, but I aint great that great (not in this case anyway) at following it.What do you do when you just feel 'down'?Today has just been too sh*t.The realisation of the loss of a couple of very close mates who are moving (other commitments/uni).Getting up late and being stuck in that wierd feeling where you feel like youve wasted the day.Contacting numerous people who all appear to be busy but you;re doing f*ck all.I really just feel sh*t.Jus been for a hour drive, which usually helps sometimes. Didnt help a bit.Dunno wtfs wrong with me. Proper going over old regrets, thinking what I could have done/what I can do/why things are the way they are.ffs.this is long.certain things in my life atm are just f*cked. Im sick of having to hold some hard face and keep going on like im fine dealing with sh*t when I jus dont feel like that inside.long.
everyone feels like this at one pointone is happy as their mentality allows them to be

• 2 months later...