Feeling Shit

Angelo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could perhaps look out of the window. Watch a film, listen to music, clean your room (no), cook and eat yourself to obesity and cry yourself to sleep for the next 5 years. There are many options, but only you can make yourself feel better. I read if you watch tv all day it can cause depression, so getting fresh air may be the only anwser. Get a pet! Walk a dog, or ride a bike... It's easy to give advice but to take it is another thing entirely.

im feelin rather sh*t recently, feelin like doin a david platt move and drivin into a canal.was thinkin about seeing a counciller or pyschologist of some sort but im kinda embarassed to talk to a complete stranger about my problems and il probably burst into tears or somethin.For a start,i need to sort out my obsession out with weight and my love for fat people, its not normal.
I actually think I need to see a counseller. I've been keeping a lot of sh*t to myself over the past several years, and it's really taking it's toll on me now. I don't want to talk to my friends about it cos I rather they didn't know. I don't want to tell my mum because when there's something wrong with me, my problem becomes her problem and she really doesn't need the stress right now.I'd rather just let it all out to some stranger and not have to see them again.

Guest DN Braund
Epping Forest >>>_____________take the whip, put in an audiobook, get out n lie down n jus look at the sky with the sh*t playinREALLLY takes ur mind off sh*t
u know its winter yeh
thats nuffin stilltracksuit bottoms under jeans n a jumper under the jacketgloves n woolyobv its nt that bad atm, bt if it gets to that thats there

Guest DN Braund
im depressed and have been for years but llow going to the doctors to get pills as i swear that sh*t will just f*ck you up morebut one thing i must say is im normally at my lowest point when i get inspired, it might not make sense but its true for me and good in a strange way
dependsim on the max daily dosage of prozac n they put me on some nexx ting called mirtazapine or sutinbt they still dnt do shitbt i cnt stop them coz i get f*cked up withdrawal symptoms