HOLD ON A GOD DAMN MINUTE

Guest PennyTraitor

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
LMAO still bennin at the comment tbhsmh at Savant StirringComment was f*ckery but still ..(8) we don't disco dance ....
SMHYou should be backing your e-homegirl.

basically, you got bodied, handled, verbally penetraited, boyed. al u need do now is summon the comic book league to rescue you. we wait with baited breath
dunno y ur always tryna get involved with me tbh. b easy.
recap. YOU made the topic that was in another room only few people visit. theres nothign she needs to say back herself up, u come like that guy that gets slapped and then goes "wha, did u jus slap me, try that again and see what i'll do" yeh ok.

Guest PennyTraitor
basically, you got bodied, handled, verbally penetraited, boyed. al u need do now is summon the comic book league to rescue you. we wait with baited breath
recap. YOU made the topic that was in another room only few people visit. theres nothign she needs to say back herself up, u come like that guy that gets slapped and then goes "wha, did u jus slap me, try that again and see what i'll do" yeh ok.
what r u talkin about bruv. seriously. u try too hard. what u jus said dont make any sense, the first part has no relevance to the second. instead of jus waitin for the slewage bout to commence u have to come in like always and try get mans attention.im sayin shes not online now, im givin her a chance to repent b4 i go overboard wit the hometruths. so as i said. be easy.

what r u talkin about bruv. seriously. u try too hard. what u jus said dont make any sense, the first part has no relevance to the second. instead of jus waitin for the slewage bout to commence u have to come in like always and try get mans attention.im sayin shes not online now, im givin her a chance to repent b4 i go overboard wit the hometruths. so as i said. be easy.
Bruv, do you realise youre arguing with a gay man?

lol dropped it so calmly

lol dropped it so calmly
its true thoughany battylong allowing him to wank from all the attention from male users his gettin

OH MY DAYSOH - MY - DAYS*paces back and fourth in disbelief*did she...WHAT....BRUV....NAAAAAH....
B EASYIF IM NOT 1 OF UR FRENZ I WILL SLAP UIM NOT 1 OF UR BOYS I WILL SLAP U
:D
I love the kisses at the end - nice touch.
but .......
personally I dont see the big dealbut meh carry on

Guest LOGers
Irrelevant, but i just realised what PennyTraitor meant.. as in Penetration-- it all makes sense now.*slaps forehead*
lol omg i'm so stupid. I just clocked as well. :D