Is it getting silly now?

Guest Swiftie

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P.How can you stab someone in one of the busiest streets in the country during rush hourI'd be surprised if they didn't get caught by CCDP cameras Saw the pics of the kids that died already this year. One of them was a kid that got stabbed just down the road from me a few weeks ago.One of my friends got shot recently over some stupidness and he's lucky to still be alive. Youngers in my ends are on some hype ting beefing with next ends.I hope Gordon and Boris figure out a way to stop this cause its gonna be a hot summer.[Richie Spice]"In the streets its getting hot and the youths them a get so cold"[Richie Spice]

are you bein serious?! i jus read that daily mail article 68 people under 25 have been murked in london this year?? f*ckkk offmy kids r not gettin raised anywhere near this madness
lol you didnt think that the numbers ur reading or watching are the total did you? thats just teenagers, you still got wastemen who live to their 25th. 2 people were stabbed last week in north west 22 and 24 i think, nothign was mentioned.

Contrary to what some people said, I thought that Jimmy Mizen WAS murdered by black yutes, hence why we haven't heard his race mentioned.
Got it twisted, if no race is mentioned then it's not Black. Media dont do favours lol.Anyway, they are looking for a Turk it said in the Paper today. Yes, I know it's been mentioned

Contrary to what some people said, I thought that Jimmy Mizen WAS murdered by black yutes, hence why we haven't heard his race mentioned.
Got it twisted, if no race is mentioned then it's not Black. Media dont do favours lol.Anyway, they are looking for a Turk it said in the Paper today. Yes, I know it's been mentioned
Cool cool lol.

So the mandem that been arrested are from East? So who said that they were from South?The way The Sun link the two like thats deffo what happened give me joke. Thats why nuff people that read The Sun are misinformed ignorant bastards