Ladies,does it bother you when guys stare at your

LuLu

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you dont want me to stare, dont show them off..I was staring all day, rags.
*Spuds**Spuds Durtty as well*DONT HYPE, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DRESS LIKE A NINJA.ABOUT.
LOL if you dont want man to stare then dont show em off init
its the truth
for realthing is they want certain guys to be checking them out but the rest of course are deemed filthy perverts

on the train the other daysome chick in what can only be described as a see through towel was jammin there all crossin her legs n sh*t bress for daysi was sittin across from her, obv lookin, coz lets face im humanshe looked at a next guy with them "f*ck u lookin at looks" n he looked away embarassedtried that with mei plainfaced herthen went straight back down to her breast n legsn kept at it, give a f*ckshe knew exactly what dressin like that would do, n still did itshe obv loves the attention, n i love breasts n her thighs were nice, so boy....
:D :D BADMAN

Guest Mickey Kane
What are the best size breasts???
Meagan Good has the perfect breasts IMO and I can actually I've seen those (not bare) live & direct...Made my f*ckin' evening

wasn't even wearin anything revealing yesterday, a plain white t and it showed hardly any cleavage., ok it was a like a v neck style but it wasn't like you could see much............... i blame the weather, made males go crazyi dont really feel comfortable wearing tops that reveal my cleavage but according to trinny and susannah, short girls are encouraged to wear tops that reveal some cleavage because it makes their neck look longer or something along those weird lines.Lorraine kelly is the queen of this.
i dont know why i do it i guess its cos i have day dreams of me sucking them my girl gets stares alot and she knows why but dont really make a big deal of it if you have big breasts your gonna get looked at guys like breasts and bumper and if you have both and they stand out and look appealing we are gonna look.its ridiculous to be offended or annoyed by it i mean what if i girl looks at me cos of the car i drive am i gonna be offended?just enjoy it whle the sun is here its harmless and is one of the main reasons some girls get their confidence back if they just come out of a relationship.chill out hun
must admit, i do that sometimes........................it must be your car cos it aint your face.slydiggs postfor realthing is they want certain guys to be checking them out but the rest of course are deemed filthy pervertslol ye its true to an extenti couldnt help but have a little smile on my face when i noticed this one man check me out yesterday................ however when i had to walk past a group of builders and a group of young male teenagers, i had the most evilest devil face present.

you women should stop bitching about foolishness if we look we look im sure you would call man stupid if we beefed with each other cos we was looking at each other.if you have breasts we are gonna look if you look good we are gonna look simple.

Guest LOGers
you know what talk is pissing me off from big titted women though"oh im gonna get a breast reductions they are too big"f*ck*ng FOOLS you say that cos you want the man to say "DONT DO IT I LIKE THEM"girls tactics of fishing for compliments and attention >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______________________________
Not always you know. I wanna get one regardless of what anyone has to say.I try to make a point of not showing of my breasticles, but tbh they are there, whatever the f*ck I'm doin. You just have to keep it moving and ignore the stares.Mick you do realise Miss Goode's breasts are fake right?

My bredrin is something like a Jcup I dunno... she wants a breast reduction because she gets back ache.. how that is fishing for compliments from guys I would never know FACEOFF. Her man wants her to keep them... but she won't.However I know some women out there beg it.
Do they sag like reused balloons?

My bredrin is something like a Jcup I dunno... she wants a breast reduction because she gets back ache.. how that is fishing for compliments from guys I would never know FACEOFF. Her man wants her to keep them... but she won't.However I know some women out there beg it.
:D well.... I've never seen HUGE breasts that stand tall

:D well.... I've never seen HUGE breasts that stand tall
I'll take that as a yes then.If you are not fat/old and you have saggy/droopy tits = Fail (unless you're Delotta Brown)