• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
He looks like that Ricky dude from MTV.
Ricky's sexual tbh
lolHe's another short one though.
LOL... I've noticed the short guys I come across who are HOT.. have immense swagger which makes up for their height... so maybe carpe and Ricky have tha swaaaaaaaaaag!
allow seeing me and not saying hello!!!

He looks like that Ricky dude from MTV.
Ricky's sexual tbh
lolHe's another short one though.
LOL... I've noticed the short guys I come across who are HOT.. have immense swagger which makes up for their height... so maybe carpe and Ricky have tha swaaaaaaaaaag!
allow seeing me and not saying hello!!!
:D Hi

He knows his gym stuff tho.. Pretty clued up than most in that gym room...He shot himself int the foot tho. Posting that, knowing what this forum is like.
Was never the case of his gym knowledge, us gym heads knows he chats senseI was just wanting to know what the deal with the pic, cos remmber he was aying he would be in some magazine

I was disgusted when I was scrolling on VIP2 and I come across a picture of Carpe to which Lady Sov turned round and said 'he's hot'.I just wish all white women that liked black men would move to Africa if they love them that bad..go live with the flies on the head and ting.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
p.sbefore people start lenging me down, I am only playing :D
now it makes sense. lol i know people who know ur wife. like KNOOOOOOOOOOOW her :D chloe innit.
LOL

I was disgusted when I was scrolling on VIP2 and I come across a picture of Carpe to which Lady Sov turned round and said 'he's hot'.I just wish all white women that liked black men would move to Africa if they love them that bad..go live with the flies on the head and ting.
Lool,Gwarn Carpe,u've pulled

And he stalked himself down Oxford Street.SMHCarpe is any fruitcake.
lol @ this peadophile still recycling this. it really happened even if a set up and mr steele i said back in march/april it was going to be an ad in fitness mag may issue (US). i was expecting a thread to be made hence using it :D @venom i had a good clue of who/what you are.

I actually don't think it's homo. I just think it's weird that guys are eating in a changing room like it's a canteen. What was the concept behind it?But LOL @ it looking like a photo from Deirdre's casebook. And LOL @ Venom's post about Chloe.