Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

Lunch Time

argh ive got sum mad craving for nandos. i really shudnt but im considering the half n chips. 8 paand its a bump i dont even like there chicken too muchwhat u eating? ima take a nap n see if i feel the same. im not inna dat spending 8 pound for lunch tingalso where has the sun gone?

Had nandos yesterday.Today i had a home made chicken sandwich with bbq sauce....yum!

Had nandos yesterday.Today i had a home made chicken sandwich with bbq sauce....yum!
Hating x2I think I'm gonna get KFC again. I'm mad hungry and always feel rich at the beginning of the month.

Guest haze-e

Chicken and Bacon sandwich... Homemade of course.Pineapple KAAnd some Popcorn Lol.

argh ive got sum mad craving for nandos. i really shudnt but im considering the half n chips. 8 paand its a bump i dont even like there chicken too much
go sainsburys get some peri peri marinade and some chicken breast and fry it and thats ui would b having that for lunch now but i cant b arsed so having some bland ready made chicken pasta bake bullshit

Dinner served downstairs at workChicken and Mushroom PiePotatoesCarrotsBrocoliAll about packing in them carbs for backday at the gym

Chicken wings and Potato Saladfruit salad for afters washed down with some Evian watergot a bag of sweets and a 7up for later on

argh ive got sum mad craving for nandos. i really shudnt but im considering the half n chips. 8 paand its a bump i dont even like there chicken too much
go sainsburys get some peri peri marinade and some chicken breast and fry it and thats ui would b having that for lunch now but i cant b arsed so having some bland ready made chicken pasta bake bullshit
yeah ure right. gonna do this. f*ck paying 8 pound for burnt tasting chickenany tips on recreating the spicey rice?matt u hobo. i got some tinned goods here if u wanna come get them.

yeah ure right. gonna do this. f*ck paying 8 pound for burnt tasting chickenany tips on recreating the spicey rice?matt u hobo. i got some tinned goods here if u wanna come get them.
LOL @ hobo.I eat 6 times a day you TW@Gym food brah.

argh ive got sum mad craving for nandos. i really shudnt but im considering the half n chips. 8 paand its a bump i dont even like there chicken too muchwhat u eating? ima take a nap n see if i feel the same. im not inna dat spending 8 pound for lunch tingalso where has the sun gone?
as soon as i read this i got an urge for nandos that wont go away now! :D

Haven't gone for lunch yet.Probably going to get a lasagna from the local Italian. Craving some more of that Ox Tail and Rice & Peas I had yesterday from Mr Jerk.

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Homemade BLT on seeded bread.DUN KNO DA HYPE.

i had a turkey ham sandwich. i only notice today that theres no ham in turky ham, its just turkey. i always thought the grinded turkey and ham together lol

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i had a turkey ham sandwich. i only notice today that theres no ham in turky ham, its just turkey. i always thought the grinded turkey and ham together lol
bitch_please.jpg

havent eaten since 04might get suttin to eat at o2 latr.