own up!

mR ReZiW

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some can some can't.What us man used to do is all buss the same moves same time. When everyones bussin the same moves the girls can't help but copy and start rating a man.Nice way for people who can't dance to get out of being made a laughing stock. :D 2 step is my yard. I might venture out to "Skankin Island" twice a year...

I love seeing guys dance, big difference to the screwface mandem scopin gyal outside the ladies toilets,lol.What I hate though is over excited boys, I swear they 4get how big and tall they are.
You tryna send? :D You never saw me in Loop, not once...
:D Jus guys in general. And I used to see you in loop all the time mate didnt see u buss a skank doe.

I cant dance when i'm drunk. I try so flippin hard, proper concentrating anting anting.
lmao, know them ones where ur moving in what feels like slow motion and it's actually a challenge to keep on beat. that's when the closed eye swaying comes in
Inevitable when I've been sminking (smoking and drinking)

I cant dance when i'm drunk. I try so flippin hard, proper concentrating anting anting.
lmao, know them ones where ur moving in what feels like slow motion and it's actually a challenge to keep on beat. that's when the closed eye swaying comes in
LOLFort I was the only one. I've given up with drinking.