mR ReZiW

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wot is all this dave talk?
A way of saying white man without seeming racist it appears.TBH though I'm that Dave that is at your yard smashing your misses tbh. (not you BMC)
Nah it's a certain type of typical white male, that is easiest describe by the word 'Dave' dont get on silly and like you dont understand the terms in which I use Dave.

can't dance not well anywaysad times
lol n ur a chick aswell. pity u tbh. shudda been puttin the work in really...
pity is a bit fargoing on like i've got a terminal disease or somethingbut yh its a bit pissed
Do you practice? Or copy what people do?Are you terrible or do you just have 2 2 moves

pity is a bit fargoing on like i've got a terminal disease or somethingbut yh its a bit pissed
Do you practice? Or copy what people do?Are you terrible or do you just have 2 2 moves
i'm not absolutely terrible...i'm just not goodi mean i do go out clubbing and that and dancebut i mainly do that with my uni friendsmy closest friends from school are all proper dancers...can't dance around them...make me fell sh*t tbh

i'm not absolutely terrible...i'm just not goodi mean i do go out clubbing and that and dancebut i mainly do that with my uni friendsmy closest friends from school are all proper dancers...can't dance around them...make me fell sh*t tbh
so when it comes to bashment, whining, gully creeper etc. what r ur levels saying or is it an N/A ting?

so when it comes to bashment, whining, gully creeper etc. what r ur levels saying or is it an N/A ting?
quite low....n/a in some casesdepends who i'm with tbh and how self conscious i feeli tend to dance worse when i'm self conscious because i concentrate too muchalthough whining with a boy i find much easier than dancing by myself

quite low....n/a in some casesdepends who i'm with tbh and how self conscious i feeli tend to dance worse when i'm self conscious because i concentrate too muchalthough whining with a boy i find much easier than dancing by myself
well.. u probably r good at dancing, u just have confidence issues

Tis a shame when someone cant danceI remember my friend asking me to teach her how to dance a while bkIf u aint got no rhythm then psssh. Give up or stick to a 2 step lol
A work collegue asked me to do this lol... tbh it's hard when the person has no rhythm... if you do.. then watching music videos should help.

Tis a shame when someone cant danceI remember my friend asking me to teach her how to dance a while bkIf u aint got no rhythm then psssh. Give up or stick to a 2 step lol
my boy (white) asked the same ting. mans just warming up n hes like 'what should i do with my hands' man just walked of.whenever im bubbling hes always next to me off beat n ting. puts me of differently

well.. u probably r good at dancing, u just have confidence issues
LMAO @ that whole conversation. I would hate to be a girl and not be able to dance.
i can dance but cant do all the specails like the butterfly i can do the tick tock tho, but that shitsi normally jus wine on someone, or wine by myself wit my gun fingers
LMAO its always the one White girl in the club that came with her Black friends that busses that lol.

my boy (white) asked the same ting. mans just warming up n hes like 'what should i do with my hands' man just walked of.whenever im bubbling hes always next to me off beat n ting. puts me of differently
LMAO. Dancing next to someone off beat is hard. In JA my god father said that the White people at one function was making him dizzy I must admit, if theres a song that I'm feeling on diff levz I skank a bit off time for the first bar of hype, then I seckle myself and re-groupI'm always the one teaching my bredrins the Dancehall dances but I catch them simple. My bredrins have timing issues and treat it like Wade Robson Project all counting steps and sh*t. Dancehall dont work like that mi breddah, it's just feel the music and let the beat dictate.