Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

I didnt think it was possible to be so disappointed in someone as I am with seriouss.Online anyway.My girls a big grown woman in a 28K marketing job, and shes parring with teens, making rape jokes, headbutting penis on video, and going on like a private immature schoolgirl.smh.
let her have her youth man
innit, some of us need this forum for comic relief :D @ teddy riley - its over played now brah llow it

What were the sets like?
Goli's & Doctor's (no sympathy)>>>>Logan's easily....
What did they play?Dr, I'll mix at the next one old skool garage. I'll show the levels tbh.
can't lie, he's good - can u do another mix pls, not a bait one tho
Mine wasn't bait before if that's what you're saying! But I need to buy some new speakers cos they're blown, then I'll up a new one.
no ur last one was good, i was just reminding u of the levels
kids say the darnedest thingsthem honest moments thereu got rape jokes i got death jokeshorses for coursesu hate evry1s mum cos they warned us about women like youthem roald dahl witches thereTBH
No I hate your fat mother because she got impregnated by a retard and then pushed your ugly head out of her stinking p*ssy.As if your mother warned you about anything! She was out selling her p*ssy to keep you in matchstick trainers.
nice comeback

kids say the darnedest thingsthem honest moments thereu got rape jokes i got death jokeshorses for coursesu hate evry1s mum cos they warned us about women like youthem roald dahl witches thereTBH
No I hate your fat mother because she got impregnated by a retard and then pushed your ugly head out of her stinking p*ssy.As if your mother warned you about anything! She was out selling her p*ssy to keep you in matchstick trainers.
wash ur mouth out with soap young lady

Guest Teddy Riley
I didnt think it was possible to be so disappointed in someone as I am with seriouss.Online anyway.My girls a big grown woman in a 28K marketing job, and shes parring with teens, making rape jokes, headbutting penis on video, and going on like a private immature schoolgirl.smh.
let her have her youth man
innit, some of us need this forum for comic relief :D@ teddy riley - its over played now brah llow it
:D

Guest Teddy Riley

Just waiting for Goliath TBH, then it's really gonna pick up. Hopefully Marcus will be online at the same time too.

Give up, you won't win.Especially when these can still be purchased on Ebay tbhshines.gif

some heads are 25 up and don't realise times up
Aint even that.I can fully respect man like Goddaz, despite his occasional spelling errors..I ramp.But man is educated, made a success of himself, and doesnt go on like a f*ck*ng idiot schoolboy.Seriouss is any confused sheltered bitch who turns wild when she meets "road" man.Im not even one to openly send, but its just ridiculous.

LOL @ The white guy tryna seduce Lenny.MWAHAHAH @ Big black tree.LMAO @ Mike tryna take Dinky as Bubbles from the wire.Doctor its nothing, mistakes are needed in these situations so you can rectify any problems early.

some heads are 25 up and don't realise times up
Aint even that.I can fully respect man like Goddaz, despite his occasional spelling errors..I ramp.But man is educated, made a success of himself, and doesnt go on like a f*ck*ng idiot schoolboy.Seriouss is any confused sheltered bitch who turns wild when she meets "road" man.Im not even one to openly send, but its just ridiculous.
yeah Goddaz is cool still.

Guest Mr. BLK

shes 26... but still thats her prerogativei've been posting for years now. as long as all the same people still use the forum, i'll be posting too, whether im 21, 26 or 30its a minorall fun and games really

Guest PennyTraitor

first off jus like to say once again f*ck shyone.tbh i approached everyone i recognised dunno bout next man.big up dinky cos as i said these events start off like this. keep pushing to make it bigger.

Give up, you won't win.Especially when these can still be purchased on Ebay tbhshines.gif
Pissed!!SMHOnly VIP2!

Guest Teddy Riley
first off jus like to say once again f*ck shyone.tbh i approached everyone i recognised dunno bout next man.big up dinky cos as i said these events start off like this. keep pushing to make it bigger.
Strong 1st line