Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Wishing death on me is a little harsh. I wish all your fat stinking mums were dead but I don't say it. TBH
And in other news, Seriouss missed yet another boat*he says whilst pressing oyster against screen for the bandwagon*

Guest Teddy Riley
kids say the darnedest thingsthem honest moments thereu got rape jokes i got death jokeshorses for coursesu hate evry1s mum cos they warned us about women like youthem roald dahl witches thereTBH
LMFAO, that bar was strkong like bull..Yes, you saw correctly.[Russian accent] STRKONG [Russian accent]

kids say the darnedest thingsthem honest moments thereu got rape jokes i got death jokeshorses for coursesu hate evry1s mum cos they warned us about women like youthem roald dahl witches thereTBH
No I hate your fat mother because she got impregnated by a retard and then pushed your ugly head out of her stinking p*ssy.As if your mother warned you about anything! She was out selling her p*ssy to keep you in matchstick trainers.

LMFAO, that bar was strkong like bull..Yes, you saw correctly.[Russian accent] STRKONG [Russian accent]
I doan ge' it like

Guest Teddy Riley
this weather is terrible, i dnt even like going to the library.
Go there man, Doc has got a set round the Philanthropy section of books.Might be kinda empty though.

I didnt think it was possible to be so disappointed in someone as I am with seriouss.Online anyway.My girls a big grown woman in a 28K marketing job, and shes parring with teens, making rape jokes, headbutting penis on video, and going on like a private immature schoolgirl.smh.

Guest Mr. BLK
I didnt think it was possible to be so disappointed in someone as I am with seriouss.Online anyway.My girls a big grown woman in a 28K marketing job, and shes parring with teens, making rape jokes, headbutting penis on video, and going on like a private immature schoolgirl.smh.
let her have her youth man

Go on darling - jump on the bandwagon. Have an e-stripe. Now next time you roll past a VIP2 rave you might not be too prang to go inside.

let her have her youth man
Aint she like 28 or something?

LOLShe's on some E Honda business."HOIIIE"*Sumo headbutt across screen*"SLURP, GARGLE GARGLE, SLURP"

Guest Teddy Riley
LOLShe's on some E Honda business."HOIIIE"*Sumo headbutt across screen*"SLURP, GARGLE GARGLE, SLURP"
LMFAO @ Erin 'Honda' Johnson....

Guest Remy Lebeau
Go on darling - jump on the bandwagon. Have an e-stripe. Now next time you roll past a VIP2 rave you might not be too prang to go inside.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOdont have it

No I hate your fat mother because she got impregnated by a retard and then pushed your ugly head out of her stinking p*ssy.As if your mother warned you about anything! She was out selling her p*ssy to keep you in matchstick trainers.
stop trying to copy the urban textbook sending its ineffectualcome on lovei dont even need to war with you,yr killing yrselfabout seriouss

An E-Stripe?Beg you go suck a d*ck.Read back the thread and catch me and Lemon goin on about how we were gonna go for a drive and might roll past you stupid sket.About bandwagon. Speaking truth dont make it a bandwagon love.