Sign in to follow this  
O.Man

FAO hungry people

if you could have any meal right now, what would it be?3 courses, photos if you cba. TTKK TBFH.fire starter :meatballmarinara.jpg + Baconmain course :BigTasty.jpg + Large Fries n spriteDesert :fresh_fresh_cookies.jpg + k_cappio-a.jpg + dsc00362lz3.jpgmidnight stoner topic tbh

Safe for the reminder, ive got kfc in the kitchen got 2 chicken strps, 2 wings and some breast.

Guest David Braund

foot long steak and cheese sub with a cirtus oasis to wash it down

you guys got to think big manotherwise you won't grow up big and strong and overwieght

Guest SKYSCRAPER

LARGE CHICKEN ROYALE MEAL, NO LETTUCE, WITH A COKE FTW(just cause I'm a little drunk, if I was sober I'd get something classy.)

Starter: Battered Squid Ring/Fried Tiger PrawnsMain course: Jollof Rice and BananaDesert: Apple Sturdel and "that guy" CreamDrink: Devon homemade Banana Milkshake*salivates*

could do with some kenkay right now tbh

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Starter: Battered Squid Ring/Fried Tiger PrawnsMain course: Jollof Rice and BananaDesert: Apple Sturdel and "that guy" CreamDrink: Devon homemade Banana Milkshake*salivates*
Kind of an inadvertent side effect of the whole thing, but I swear that gets me every time.Doing that at the start of summer is what's called "comic timing".

race course: sams family value meal, 4pc chkn, 2 chkn burgers, 2 portions of chips n a drink2nd track: egg fried rice curray source and hot n spicy chkndesert: banana cake or chocolate cheese cake

Guest Flat Eric

topic made me hungrybrbwill reply when i get back imo

SMH.. you could have ANY meal, and you choose Subway/McD's/KFC?????
i was high man, obv now thinkin about it i would go straight to vrisakis in bounds green and order the lamb doner there, what would you eat if it could be ANY meal?

SMH.. you could have ANY meal, and you choose Subway/McD's/KFC?????
i was high man, obv now thinkin about it i would go straight to vrisakis in bounds green and order the lamb doner there, what would you eat if it could be ANY meal?
ermmm,Probably Crispy Aromatic Duck

just got my dinner, yes dinner i had at 10am as my f*ck*ng gay class decided to move classes forward and skip lunch so now i have a 4 hour class till 3pm :Djust had 2 packs of crisps tho and a sandwhich from greggs.