dragonball z - burst limit

Guest Risky360

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Risky360
bare button bashing used to happen on this.bare 'but i know what im doing' comments->
tbh i was confused wat 2 do with that pressin a,b,y,x thing...jst pressed anyting like ii did back in the day wen playin street fighter

Is there an arcade joystick pad for the 360, if so might cop for this and street fighter 4.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2BSI%26otn%3D1214 NUGS FROM EBAY..RETAILED AT £40 R U DUMBLOOKS ABIT SWAG THO IMA WHORE THO I HAVE ALL THE ACCESSORIES FOR 3607376_1.JPG
Ive got a few but TBH this is the best tho the buttons stick from time to timemsqwerty.jpg

no dragonball game can beat number 3 for the snes lol
dbz hyper fusion yeah? the time it took me to find the game in english was amazing.gokus special >>>> ___________only ever was able to do it once though.
lol the combo then teleport behind em and super fireball emvegata's was coolknock em into air and juggle em with small fireballs and then a big 1.was easy to do certain super movesthink it was half circle upwards backwards then all the way t the front of the d pad if i remem righti had the game in jap:D

this is basically like the next gen budokaibudokai 1 finished at cell saga so will this hence burst limitbudokai 2 we saw up to buu saga, so burst limit 2 would get that far aswell, included fusions/ss2 and what notas gor budokai 3 thats where everything kicked off, fusions/ss3/ss4/omega shenron so burst limit 3 would be the one, reckon it would come it in like 2010 and sh*tso for now, burst limit is us lol, looking to see you guys online!!

Is there an arcade joystick pad for the 360, if so might cop for this and street fighter 4.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2BSI%26otn%3D1214 NUGS FROM EBAY..RETAILED AT £40 R U DUMBLOOKS ABIT SWAG THO IMA WHORE THO I HAVE ALL THE ACCESSORIES FOR 3607376_1.JPG
*buys*as for people talking about the new street fighter, whether its sick or not people are gonna buy it just like pro, not anywhere near as good as should have been and ppl still buy it and hype about it. I think street fighter will be sick, and im more concerned about how the gameplay is than chun li's hands tbh

Ive got a few but TBH this is the best tho the buttons stick from time to timemsqwerty.jpg
f*ck i need to get one of these!

Guest haze-e
You best be able to download Japanese dubbing for this game like i did in Naruto.I cant stand any anime in English.
lol @ this guy
Lol... Problem?

Guest haze-e

Just dloaded this.Games decent still. Defo copping to batter man online.Man like me was looking for Hard mode and sh*t. Normals gonna be bare easy.