dragonball z - burst limit

Guest Risky360

fack offits the first one init its onl covering up to cell saga bladlow them till next one comes out and they are onto the Buu saga.....then u get all thatr sh*tfree rooaming is a bit pointless tho (i havent played the game)u can just hide thats dead outSHUD I COP BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3 >???

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teddy Riley
fack offits the first one init its onl covering up to cell saga bladlow them till next one comes out and they are onto the Buu saga.....then u get all thatr sh*tfree rooaming is a bit pointless tho (i havent played the game)u can just hide thats dead outSHUD I COP BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 3 >???
2d4208047c86169709ee14ae5ab7e1f6.png

lol props

Low meI just dnt see how hdiding behind a building can make it betterI hate u *plays burst limit*SPECIAL BEAM CANNON

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Trixstar

yeh might be till cell saga but talkin bout its lame i RECKON that uve never played the game b4aint seen the inbetween the fight actions and drama scenes allow ratin a game u have never played psshh

Guest Trixstar
been playing it, kinda swag.also the random cut scenes in the middle of fighting are f*ck*ng well annoying.
c/s they do cut of ur special moves and dat pisses me offbut for the rest its alright..finished the game alreadyymy ratings 8/10