Fellaz

Young Boss

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

worst thing is the white boys who wear two hench (probably fake) diamonds in both ears alongside their overly styled haircuts and timberland bootsfair play black people get a bly for it being part of 'black style'one thing tho, the big f*ck off holes i see in peoples ears... i'm seeing bare now and i swear, i'm still asking myself... how the f*ck did that catch on?
Have never im my whole life had a styles haircut, most i have ever done is dax on grade 2. I hate styled haircuts, all gelled up and sh*t, pisses me off.
Are you white?

worst thing is the white boys who wear two hench (probably fake) diamonds in both ears alongside their overly styled haircuts and timberland bootsfair play black people get a bly for it being part of 'black style'one thing tho, the big f*ck off holes i see in peoples ears... i'm seeing bare now and i swear, i'm still asking myself... how the f*ck did that catch on?
Have never im my whole life had a styles haircut, most i have ever done is dax on grade 2. I hate styled haircuts, all gelled up and sh*t, pisses me off.
Are you white?
no i have a black face but white hands :D

Are you white?
Silly me, of course I should have assumed a person with a picture of a guy with a face painted black with white hands in his avi saying he uses dax is white.

Are you white?
Silly me, of course I should have assumed a person with a picture of a guy with a face painted black with white hands in his avi saying he uses dax is white.
yes silly you