how many drinks can u hold

Kim

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not manybut it depends on the daycertain times ive had 4 guiness, a caribbean twist and some nex blue lookin drink an bin finething with me is, long as no one dnt talk to me ill be finesoon as im asked a question, thats it, im runnin my gums, chattin whole heap a f*ckries
Lol lies IMO. Some super lightweight! By 4 Guiness I know you mean halfs coz I've never seen you order a pint.Only came in this thread to gun you about being a lightweight tbh lol.Big up Malika and her babybottle of Stella.

not manybut it depends on the daycertain times ive had 4 guiness, a caribbean twist and some nex blue lookin drink an bin finething with me is, long as no one dnt talk to me ill be finesoon as im asked a question, thats it, im runnin my gums, chattin whole heap a f*ckries
Lol lies IMO. Some super lightweight! By 4 Guiness I know you mean halfs coz I've never seen you order a pint.Only came in this thread to gun you about being a lightweight tbh lol.Big up Malika and her babybottle of Stella.
eks stella is strong, u proberly drink shady bass

lol the people who are heavy drinkers have problems moretime. don't use alcohol as a crutchi remember on holiday 1 asian yout man was backing straight vodka not shots proper half glasses n sh*t. man went back to the hotel early n threw up everywhere lol there room was a mess.if u chuck it up it dont count

LolStella is strong?Since when?Any old beer.

40-50not a particular alcomaholic but evrything i consume in giant amountsie breakfast = 20 double whopper meals and two gallons of petrol lunch = bbq cow,ten kfc buckets,ten packets of doughnuts and 1 vat of rice pudding etc dinner = all u can eat pizza hut followed by all u can eat chinese while waiting for pizza hut to cook more pizzas etc

40-50not a particular alcomaholic but evrything i consume in giant amountsie breakfast = 20 double whopper meals and two gallons of petrol lunch = bbq cow,ten kfc buckets,ten packets of doughnuts and 1 vat of rice pudding etc dinner = all u can eat pizza hut followed by all u can eat chinese while waiting for pizza hut to cook more pizzas etc
rounded up yeah?

Used to be able to drink a bottle of vodka but I'm a comparative lightweight nowadays.

rounded up yeah?
rounded down rlyand halvedi usually have each of these meals twice a day with a little nap in the middle two days for the price of 1the drinks are just an accompaniment,dnt even get drunk on beer has to be spirits

Babes I was referring to the size of the bottle, not the strength. Dunno what shady bass is but no, I drink Bud if I can. Fosters if I can't. JD&Coke if I'm not feelin beer. Now you know you can take me out for a drink some time x