Do You Answer To Private Callers?

Stamina Man

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what the answer is, don't give your number to idiots.
It's no even that... If some one calls your number off a next persons phone... your number is on that phone... if the owner of that phne is sad and bored they will then proceed to find out who it is (hence my dialema).Or you get people saying ''sorry wrong number'' but forgetting to delete your number :D Or you beak up with friends and they get people to prank your number.

Guest Vogue
It's no even that... If some one calls your number off a next persons phone... your number is on that phone... if the owner of that phne is sad and bored they will then proceed to find out who it is (hence my dialema).Or you get people saying ''sorry wrong number'' but forgetting to delete your number :D Or you beak up with friends and they get people to prank your number.
Don't be friends with idiots then!!!!! :D

People change lovie... people change :D

Girls gimme joke when they are arguing but try to keep the atmosphere pleasant lol. So suweet.

Girls gimme joke when they are arguing but try to keep the atmosphere pleasant lol. So suweet.
:D

I f*ck*ng hate it when people call u on private number, you answer (obviously not kowing who it is) and say "hello?" and they just say ur name or dont say who they are, like they expect you to recognise their voice instantly.