Allow this

Young Boss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see why a passer by should step inat the end of the day, the mans always gna be able to over power the woman(unless shes a hench mofo, dishin out face and body blows), he has the choice to stand up to herwhere a woman doesnt have that choice when shes being abused

Guest Esquilax
LOL the videoSwear you was telling us how you're girl does that to youCome like Esquilax
[LlFAd4YdQks&hl]
[/LlFAd4YdQks&hl]
:D :D :D :D / :D :D :D :D :D
Allow bringing up that difficult period in my life brosef

certain dudes will hit back for the principle...my barber gave his girl the quickest three jabs once wen she tried right hookin him on road...lol still
i dont agree with a man hittin a womanbut a woman should expect to get boxed back if she hits a man

Guest Esquilax
i dont see why a passer by should step inat the end of the day, the mans always gna be able to over power the woman(unless shes a hench mofo, dishin out face and body blows), he has the choice to stand up to herwhere a woman doesnt have that choice when shes being abused
maybe the guys not violent?if you lot want to be treated equally you better start taking responsibilty for your actions and not go on some malibu "dont ask me im just a girl" stacey flex

maybe the guys not violent?if you lot want to be treated equally you better start taking responsibilty for your actions and not go on some malibu "dont ask me im just a girl" stacey flex
even if he isnt violent, doesnt mean he is inable to defend himself from a womanand that last line is any bollox talk, and really doesnt apply to me or this thread

Mentally and yes even physically you will find a woman who has power and comands respect

even if he isnt violent, doesnt mean he is inable to defend himself from a womanand that last line is any bollox talk, and really doesnt apply to me or this thread
It's not just about defending ya self it's psychological too