Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

why jus why?????

basicaly i been invited to my boys engagement partyhis wifey is a bosh!!!!!me and ally my boys hav ran train onna datbut hes still marrying herthe power of a white girlwhat smax it is hes 20 shes 16i hav tried tellin man but he aint seeing sensehow can u tell man to forget about it?

U cant ive seen it before.Love goggles can make u do silly things
but hes a bless boyhes very good looking aswell NO HOMOi dont wna c my nigga go down like dat

say to him "yo dawg, me and the homies run train on that ho"

but she buss head to erryman already so how much more can u prove itders video footage of her lashin aswell ssooo
up da footage on here!!yes im hungry

What exactly did you tell him and was it on a SERIOUS note (he could of just thought your joking).If all else fails

expose her on vip2
on a side note lol @ that girls mother letting her get engaged at 16.

Guest David Braund

engaged to a 16 year old u knowthats like me being engaged to a 14 year old

basicaly i been invited to my boys engagement partyhis wifey is a bosh!!!!!me and ally my boys hav ran train onna datbut hes still marrying herthe power of a white girlwhat smax it is hes 20 shes 16i hav tried tellin man but he aint seeing sensehow can u tell man to forget about it?
LMAO

Guest SKYSCRAPER
:D

Push yourself upon his girl.Prove to him that she is a bosh.....**you may loose a friend doing this**
u may save his life also

his wifey is a bosh!!!!!me and ally my boys hav ran train onna datbut hes still marrying herwhat smax it is hes 20 shes 16
So you and all your boys have banged her. What 'smax' it is I hope she was 16 when u all ran that train. cho choo. or she is a bosh from early to the extent its illegal to be that much of a sket

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

f*ck, I saw the title, thought the first post might contain something like 'I have 2 hours to live'Hope springs eternal.