DIZZEE RASCAL BACK IN THE HOOD EAST LDN

Grindinheat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres nuffin of dizzie on this for me to even comment on to say "im hating" lol, im nt even talkin bout dizzie's music or anything unrelated to NORMAL life.....mostly talkin bout dis geeky yank poppin up out the sunroof lookin for sum bait channel u version of real life :D
u need to watch it, me and billy r coming over to put u in ur place.

theres nuffin of dizzie on this for me to even comment on to say "im hating" lol, im nt even talkin bout dizzie's music or anything unrelated to NORMAL life.....mostly talkin bout dis geeky yank poppin up out the sunroof lookin for sum bait channel u version of real life :D
lol id love to bring that kinda yank to certain blocks filming...would be deep but he WOULDNT be coming out with the camera for definate. nt cos of the camera but for acting the way he did. :D "naa dude, word im from texas yo, im dizz e rass call's homie we cool right, we cool b? ye show me some grime dawg, u look geehettto u must have some mad lyrics" LMFAO.

lol id love to bring that kinda yank to certain blocks filming...would be deep but he WOULDNT be coming out with the camera for definate. nt cos of the camera but for acting the way he did. :D "naa dude, word im from texas yo, im dizz e rass call's homie we cool right, we cool b? ye show me some grime dawg, u look geehettto u must have some mad lyrics" LMFAO.
bait he went home and told his mates how he was chilling in the ghetto

Guest Flat Eric

Didn't know where to post this tbh butITS K-A down for a lotdown to shot down to shoot down to robdown to buss verse im down to earthdown to put u six feet down to earthbang down ur door like trick or treat