DIZZEE RASCAL BACK IN THE HOOD EAST LDN

Grindinheat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swear man from e3, what is he doing in e9 is he still trying to aviod wiley
what was the problem between these twoand the last video looked like they were ramping to me east londoners are more happy go lucky they dont mind being seen like that cos they may KNOW to themselves they aint d*ckheads if that was south now you can sure people would be TRYING to turn that to a more serious tip just to proove themselves and THATS when it gets f*cked up.and why do people think dizzee is waste seem like a cool guy to me?

Swear man from e3, what is he doing in e9 is he still trying to aviod wiley
what was the problem between these twoand the last video looked like they were ramping to me east londoners are more happy go lucky they dont mind being seen like that cos they may KNOW to themselves they aint d*ckheads if that was south now you can sure people would be TRYING to turn that to a more serious tip just to proove themselves and THATS when it gets f*cked up.and why do people think dizzee is waste seem like a cool guy to me?
Dizzee and wiley went napa and dizzee touch lisa miffia bum , so megaman went to stap up dizzee and wiley ran away

LMAO i aint even half way thru the 2nd vid and im just baffled by this, half laughing half ashamed....wtf is he doin bringing neeky yanks to the ends, and why the hell is that guy so facinated by the area, proper tryna catch clips of EVERY LIL DETAIL...the bit were he sed wiley grew up around dis building, my man nearly jumped out the sun roof :Dsmh, and llow the zoom ups on the mirror and thru the gap in the seat tryna catch a glimpse of him on the camera, quite homo tbh.its only sum buildings in a shabby part of london really, nobody is even out n nuffin is going on, wats der to be excited bout. lol @ this sh*t.

LMAO i aint even half way thru the 2nd vid and im just baffled by this, half laughing half ashamed....wtf is he doin bringing neeky yanks to the ends, and why the hell is that guy so facinated by the area, proper tryna catch clips of EVERY LIL DETAIL...the bit were he sed wiley grew up around dis building, my man nearly jumped out the sun roof :Dsmh, and llow the zoom ups on the mirror and thru the gap in the seat tryna catch a glimpse of him on the camera, quite homo tbh.its only sum buildings in a shabby part of london really, nobody is even out n nuffin is going on, wats der to be excited bout. lol @ this sh*t.
ur just a hater

lol llow dis yank...."i wanna here some channel u"OVER CRINGING, just llow it fum go back to texas.allow gettin excited over waste youts in the ends, they couldnt even spit so wots the point askin em.lmao @ dil doing the token aggy wid the yout to show "yeee im still ere jammin like back in the day, were famo" :Dwas waiting for one of dem youngers to attempt to take the camera off the yank, but they failed lol.

ur just a hater
lol hating wot, on yanks who crack boners over being in inner london. :D