The London Underground party

Fresh

IS there gonna be MUSIC?
lol its just a piss up on the train, a massive binge.no music, no rave, no nuffin. just sumin to make heads feel like they enjoyed there "last" drink on the trains.watch NYE, GURANTEED heads will be drinking up all over the gaff. just a matter of jumpin onto carriges were der aint no staff tbh.and wot bout football fans, how are train staff gna stop a group of 20+ pissed up football heads wid bare liquor. just gna get messy imo.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this law is stupid and who will enforce it?have you ever felt threatened by someone drinking on public transport?I have not, i have seen drunk people and fights but not no one drinking aggressivlyI wonder if any one will pull me up on me drinking my bottle of boost in the morning people look at me when i am drinking that drink coz i swear they think i am backing alcahol f*ck*ng mugs

I wonder if any one will pull me up on me drinking my bottle of boost in the morning people look at me when i am drinking that drink coz i swear they think i am backing alcahol f*ck*ng mugs
Funny I thought the same thing about that Relentless drinkThe staff in Morrisons used to try and ID me for buying a can at 8.00amd*ckheads

this law is stupid and who will enforce it?have you ever felt threatened by someone drinking on public transport?I have not, i have seen drunk people and fights but not no one drinking aggressivlyI wonder if any one will pull me up on me drinking my bottle of boost in the morning people look at me when i am drinking that drink coz i swear they think i am backing alcahol f*ck*ng mugs
i have tbhthem drunken white people on the way to clapham commonduno what theyre gna do reallybut then stopppin people from drinkin on the tube wont solve the problem, cos theyll already be drunk before hand