Man Utd Premiership Champions 2008/09

Young £

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attack and defend in equal quantities.
Basically
Equal is taking it too far. You can get away with being poor offensively as a full back but you can't get away with being poor defensively.
Sorry, I meant quality wise.If your SICK at attacking, then youl be sick at defending if you do each eqally if you get me?And if your sh*t at defending your sh*t at attacking, if ya zimi?So be as good at defending as attackingam i making sense?need to go sleep man

Basically
Equal is taking it too far. You can get away with being poor offensively as a full back but you can't get away with being poor defensively.
Sorry, I meant quality wise.If your SICK at attacking, then youl be sick at defending if you do each eqally if you get me?And if your sh*t at defending your sh*t at attacking, if ya zimi?So be as good at defending as attackingam i making sense?need to go sleep man
Your making sense to a point but that principle is still flawed sinceRiise- better defensivelyCafu- better offensivelyEboue- better offensively (or to put it another way) is just sh*tWes Brown- better defensivelyJust cos you can attack well doesnt mean you can defend well.

Basically
Your making sense to a point but that principle is still flawed sinceRiise- better defensivelyCafu- better offensivelyEboue- better offensively (or to put it another way) is just sh*tWes Brown- better defensivelyJust cos you can attack well doesnt mean you can defend well.
I rectract my co sign from earlier on in these series of quotes, i thought he ment something else still

Just cos you can attack well doesnt mean you can defend well.
surely that was blatently obvious before the topic begunand lol at messi makin evra look like a conference playerevra done quite well against messi in comparison to what messi does week in week out