Academic Thread

Yoshie

Guest Sorter.

yeah i love uni, its sick....getting pissed every night for less than a tenner >>>>going to the pub to get rid of your hangover >>>>doing uni work the night before its due and passing your first year >>>>your own yard >>>>girls >>>>

3 A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: I have no idea where the final A came from was predicted a B and thought in fact was convinced it would be a B. No need to sip puff and pass, look on my teachers face was enough.

Guest LOGers
3 A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: I have no idea where the final A came from was predicted a B and thought in fact was convinced it would be a B. No need to sip puff and pass, look on my teachers face was enough.
Congratulations!What are you going on to study?

Got AABC, I'm happy, but dunno whether I should still apply for Bristol or Oxford. Thing is it wasn't a B close to A, so dunno whether I can pull through 3 As next year. Still, sick result.Congrats X-T and Raikonnen, some good results right there, congrats to everyone else as well.*awaits Ripster's post about 3 As*

Got AAABBWhy I got a B in Biololgy will be preying on my mind for a while... But goddamn am I ecstatic. Was a shame I got two B's in the two subjects I'm taking next year, extra work and maybe a re-sit will have to be so. I'm probably lucky I even managed to get one of those B's seeing as one of the modules was a D <_< Celebrations nonetheless...... All week.

Guest Van Der Wavy
1) why did the post exam anxiety night stress thread get deleted2) kill me.
What happened fam?
family failure tbh.abeutwo marks off an a on the b.feel so stupid for being an optimist.
Wasn't the A & B enough to get you in a place for uni?

What happened fam?
family failure tbh.abeutwo marks off an a on the b.feel so stupid for being an optimist.
im doing AS, got a meeting on wednesday to discuss my future.

Guest Van Der Wavy
What happened fam?
im doing AS, got a meeting on wednesday to discuss my future.
Argh, them ones. Good luck fam.

yeah i love uni, its sick....getting pissed every night for less than a tenner >>>>going to the pub to get rid of your hangover >>>>doing uni work the night before its due and passing your first year >>>>your own yard >>>>girls >>>>
bopu still there then?how does the accomodation work? i filled out the thing time ago n sent it. they gona giv me a list of options or jus choose a place 4 me?
my bredrin who goes dat uni comes back with the wildest stories out of all heads i know that go uni out of london.u shud have sum fun lol.
im guessin ur talkin bout shefcongrats 2 every1 else anywayevery1 at ur 6 forms/colleges all goin out 2nite aswell? should be bare happy students aboutn it ent the end of the world jubezf*ck ur family tbh my dads the same i jus tell him 2 f*ck off n let me make my own mistakesgo get rat arsed