Academic Thread

Yoshie

f*ck movin my topic to this topici was on about a loanwho said anythin bout a student loananyways...........hows all u freshers doin?blagged yet?any fights yet?is there as many faggots as here?lol at how friendly sheffield iseven the local youths r friendlyall spuddin me before i even kno their namei couldn't kick off if i triedi'll enjoy it here

I have submitted my UCAS forms..Goldsmiths University - Politics BAGreenwich University - Politics BAWestminster University - Politics BABrunel University - Politics BScOxford University - Philosophy, Politics & Economics (PPE) BA
goldsmiths is a good uni
Change of plans..I am going for Politics & Economics except for Oxford where I shall still do PPE.

FAVOUR TO ASK TO THOSE WHO ARE CURRENTLY AT SCHOOL/COLLEGECan you ask whether they allow students from other schools to re-sit A-Level modules there please ASAP, i.e. getting back to me by the end of this week would be great. Thanks.
I know SFX students have to go to John Ruskin to retake. I think you should phone around.

FAVOUR TO ASK TO THOSE WHO ARE CURRENTLY AT SCHOOL/COLLEGECan you ask whether they allow students from other schools to re-sit A-Level modules there please ASAP, i.e. getting back to me by the end of this week would be great. Thanks.
I know SFX students have to go to John Ruskin to retake. I think you should phone around.
I've phoned literally 20-30 schools lol. One I've found in Kensington, but it's £50 a module. Will call JR though, thanks.