who baths at night?

mR ReZiW

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. if i want to go out for a quick bit i dnot see whats wrong with going out without showering. these days i have a shower after work since i do ten hr shifts then one before work. so all your comments about me being nasty are invalid. keep it going .. :rolleyes:
Not showering when you wake up in the morning makes everything you say on hygiene INVALID.

lol. if i want to go out for a quick bit i dnot see whats wrong with going out without showering. these days i have a shower after work since i do ten hr shifts then one before work. so all your comments about me being nasty are invalid. keep it going .. :rolleyes:
Not showering when you wake up in the morning makes everything you say on hygiene INVALID.
im sure she has a lil wash down in mornings doe

Guest M12 Part 2

i dont understand the "i dont have time" argument every1 uses. not just with this but for breakfast too. surely you make time for these things and stop daydreaming/sleeping/watching tv.

i dont get with all this sweat business u lot must sweat f*ck*ng buckets an who said i would be a chick an jam stop chatting sh*t
didnt even say that gee, what im saying is. cos ur on this 'bath at night ting' u wud beat a chick, sweat up the place, den wake up in the morning and jet out... correct me if im wrong
no i would hop in SHOWERu may do that coz bath takes long u may not have the engergy coz ur a dirty negro like that
WTF this nigga talking bout. u trying to say i bath a night?lol @ not clocking i made the f*ck*ng topic ffs____________<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this guys intelligence
oohh so u would beat the chick then sleep f*ck*ng bad man
so ur saying u beat a chick go have a bath, then at 2:00am when its time for the 2nd session u say 'i dnt bath in the mornings, llow me?'
LMAO WHY TRYING TO COME UP WITH NEW sh*t ABOUT 2NDS AN ALL THAT STOP CHATTING sh*t, U BASICLY ADMITTED U WOULD BEAT A CHICK SLEEP IN UR SWEAT WITH ALL PUM PUM JUICE ON UR d*ckALLOW ME
LOL @ AVOIDING MY QUESTION. SO U BEAT A CHICK ONE TIME AND THATS IT. SKEEEEEEN

i dont get with all this sweat business u lot must sweat f*ck*ng buckets an who said i would be a chick an jam stop chatting sh*t
didnt even say that gee, what im saying is. cos ur on this 'bath at night ting' u wud beat a chick, sweat up the place, den wake up in the morning and jet out... correct me if im wrong
no i would hop in SHOWERu may do that coz bath takes long u may not have the engergy coz ur a dirty negro like that
WTF this nigga talking bout. u trying to say i bath a night?lol @ not clocking i made the f*ck*ng topic ffs____________<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this guys intelligence
so ur saying u beat a chick go have a bath, then at 2:00am when its time for the 2nd session u say 'i dnt bath in the mornings, llow me?'
LMAO WHY TRYING TO COME UP WITH NEW sh*t ABOUT 2NDS AN ALL THAT STOP CHATTING sh*t, U BASICLY ADMITTED U WOULD BEAT A CHICK SLEEP IN UR SWEAT WITH ALL PUM PUM JUICE ON UR d*ckALLOW ME
LOL @ AVOIDING MY QUESTION. SO U BEAT A CHICK ONE TIME AND THATS IT. SKEEEEEEN
lmao u no u duppied urself an now ur trying style it allow it

Guest David Braund
that means after every session ud hav to change ur sheets n sh*tcoz thats like takin a bath n jumpin in the same clothesur all sweatin on the bed, take a shower then sleep on the same sweat.. whats the point?n if ur doin it like 5/6 times a night ur goin no where

certain people's hygiene in this thread is disgustingcome like some of the people in my work who had to be emailed by HR to have a shower and change of clothes because they were stinking up the studio
LMFAOid quitid seriously just quit
you know what the biggest pisstake is?We have 3 f*ck*ng SHOWERS in the building (one on each floor)smh
what do you do? jobwise

that means after every session ud hav to change ur sheets n sh*tcoz thats like takin a bath n jumpin in the same clothesur all sweatin on the bed, take a shower then sleep on the same sweat.. whats the point?n if ur doin it like 5/6 times a night ur goin no where
i was gonna say something along dem lines, cudnt be bothered to word it... say something reams... DIRTY GOLLY WOG

i dont get with all this sweat business u lot must sweat f*ck*ng buckets
You need to go back to school.Read a book, do something. Please. Your ignorance is getting irritating.This is like saying if you brush your teeth at night, you don't need to in the morning.
do u sweat every time u sleep? wtf
WTF u serious son?

certain people's hygiene in this thread is disgustingcome like some of the people in my work who had to be emailed by HR to have a shower and change of clothes because they were stinking up the studio
LMFAOid quitid seriously just quit
you know what the biggest pisstake is?We have 3 f*ck*ng SHOWERS in the building (one on each floor)smh
what do you do? jobwise
make games for the 360