This is why internet linking is a no no.

JOHN DOE

Everyone Shhhh dat thing is replying is to the topic(quite a fitting username for 'it' still)
how the hell do you know
NAME IS AT THE BOTTOM IN ITALICSSSSSSSLast Seen: Today, 05:36 PMPosting in topic: This is why internet linking is a no no.
ooooooooo

as proof is what you are looking for, here it is. first of all NEVER get family involved u simmie, this is what happens wen u cant HANDLE THE TRUTH. it seems ELLZ did link a chick, the story is coming out NICE AND SLOW... link:http://www.mediafire.com/?tttxvb9mtmtmy cousin LOCKED ur so called "straight" bredrin from time she found out hes been dealin with THE REAL TRANSVESTITE. she goes by the name of Jasmine James. "sarahluvsit" was a profile created by SLEEZY and his "camp" camp (ITS THAT REAL) to try and BOYY my cousin because she locked him off quicktime after she found out he was DEALIN WIT THE TRANNY. ELLZ COULD NOT HANDLE THE FACT SHE LOCKED HIM OFF. WE NA PAR WIT A BATTY BWOI UNDERSTANDJASMINE JAMES is a SELF-PROFESSED TRANNY. she has been in contact with him, she is on his friends list on his profilepic profile, vice versa. ELLZ could not handle the fact my cousin locked him off, so him and his boys decided to sabotage my cousin and get family involved by makin up a SERIOUSLY RIDUCULOUS FAKE PROFILE AND FAKE STORY to match. they f*cked with the photos, and got a little carried away with their own story and are still on their little hype which we are ready to shut down... UR CAMP IS PURE BATTZ AND UR NOT EVEN FROM THE ENDZ BRUV SO STOP FRONTINPHOTOSHOP, RECORDING AND MAKIN A TRACK OUT OF A PHONE CONVO, CALLIN MY COUSIN UP, YET ELLZ LOCKS OFF HIS OWN NUMBER?? LOCKIN OFF HIS OWN PROFILE?? HASNT SAID A WORD?? WHO THE FUK DOES THAT?? ur not real, ur not man dem, UR BATTY. who sits behind screens sittin typin makin up nonsense WHO DOES THAT?? seriously, who has time to sit there and do that?? UR PUSSIES OUT HERE BRUVGOT SUMONE FROM HIS BATTZ CAMP BY THE NAME OF "SLEEZY" GOIN ON THE NET PROTECTIN HIS BATTZ FRIEND FROM BEING EXPOSED. skeen... looks like the batty man NEEDS to run from time he got caught red handed. WE HAVE PICS OF UR BATTY MAN AND HIS CAMP. WE WILL SEE U ON ROAD AND WE KNOW EACH OF U MAN FACE BY FACE. DONT THINK UR TOO QUICK."SLEEZY" ALSO TOOK OFF HIS PROFILE, NO PICS NUTTIN - BUT FAM WE GOT PICS OF U AND UR CAMP. DONT BE SILLY. WE SEE U MAN. SEEMS LIKE SUMONES TRYIN TO PROTECT BEIN BAITED OUT ASWELL... UR CAMP IS FULL OF BATTZ AND UR A BATTZ URSELF WHICH IS WHY UR DOIN WUT UR DOINLIKE I SAID. dont EVER get family involved, IF UR "CAMP" is battz, we dont par wit dem. NEVER WILL, NEVER HAVE. ur man got caught on the sly with the tranny, YET MY COUSIN REMAINED SILENT for his own benefit. so how is he gonna try slew my cousin or get family involved like that U MADE NO SENSE. ur time is UP. ELLZ WE KNO UR MANOR, WE KNO WHERE U AND UR CAMP ARE STAYIN - BOTH ENDS WE FOUND OUT. dont ever f*ck with a STRONG UNIT. u will see how my team will react.NEVER ON A NET HYPE SO GET OFF URS. UR ON HERE MAKIN STORIES TO PROTECT UR BATTY BOI FRIEND U SHUDDA BUN UP HIM RASS LONG TIME. REAL MAN COME DO REAL TING OUT HERE. allow bringin UR BATTY MAN FRIEND AROUND MY COUSINS WAY ASWELL. UNDERSTAND.REMOVE THE THREAD, ALL OF UR FAKE STORIES AND PICS. if not, were ready to expose you ANTI-MAN NICELY. WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE OUT HERE, BUT U DO.

as proof is what you are looking for, here it is. first of all NEVER get family involved u simmie, this is what happens wen u cant HANDLE THE TRUTH. it seems ELLZ did link a chick, the story is coming out NICE AND SLOW... link:http://www.mediafire.com/?tttxvb9mtmtmy cousin LOCKED ur so called "straight" bredrin from time she found out hes been dealin with THE REAL TRANSVESTITE. she goes by the name of Jasmine James. "sarahluvsit" was a profile created by SLEEZY and his "camp" camp (ITS THAT REAL) to try and BOYY my cousin because she locked him off quicktime after she found out he was DEALIN WIT THE TRANNY. ELLZ COULD NOT HANDLE THE FACT SHE LOCKED HIM OFF. WE NA PAR WIT A BATTY BWOI UNDERSTANDJASMINE JAMES is a SELF-PROFESSED TRANNY. she has been in contact with him, she is on his friends list on his profilepic profile, vice versa. ELLZ could not handle the fact my cousin locked him off, so him and his boys decided to sabotage my cousin and get family involved by makin up a SERIOUSLY RIDUCULOUS FAKE PROFILE AND FAKE STORY to match. they f*cked with the photos, and got a little carried away with their own story and are still on their little hype which we are ready to shut down... UR CAMP IS PURE BATTZ AND UR NOT EVEN FROM THE ENDZ BRUV SO STOP FRONTINPHOTOSHOP, RECORDING AND MAKIN A TRACK OUT OF A PHONE CONVO, CALLIN MY COUSIN UP, YET ELLZ LOCKS OFF HIS OWN NUMBER?? LOCKIN OFF HIS OWN PROFILE?? HASNT SAID A WORD?? WHO THE FUK DOES THAT?? ur not real, ur not man dem, UR BATTY. who sits behind screens sittin typin makin up nonsense WHO DOES THAT?? seriously, who has time to sit there and do that?? UR PUSSIES OUT HERE BRUVGOT SUMONE FROM HIS BATTZ CAMP BY THE NAME OF "SLEEZY" GOIN ON THE NET PROTECTIN HIS BATTZ FRIEND FROM BEING EXPOSED. skeen... looks like the batty man NEEDS to run from time he got caught red handed. WE HAVE PICS OF UR BATTY MAN AND HIS CAMP. WE WILL SEE U ON ROAD AND WE KNOW EACH OF U MAN FACE BY FACE. DONT THINK UR TOO QUICK."SLEEZY" ALSO TOOK OFF HIS PROFILE, NO PICS NUTTIN - BUT FAM WE GOT PICS OF U AND UR CAMP. DONT BE SILLY. WE SEE U MAN. SEEMS LIKE SUMONES TRYIN TO PROTECT BEIN BAITED OUT ASWELL... UR CAMP IS FULL OF BATTZ AND UR A BATTZ URSELF WHICH IS WHY UR DOIN WUT UR DOINLIKE I SAID. dont EVER get family involved, IF UR "CAMP" is battz, we dont par wit dem. NEVER WILL, NEVER HAVE. ur man got caught on the sly with the tranny, YET MY COUSIN REMAINED SILENT for his own benefit. so how is he gonna try slew my cousin or get family involved like that U MADE NO SENSE. ur time is UP. ELLZ WE KNO UR MANOR, WE KNO WHERE U AND UR CAMP ARE STAYIN - BOTH ENDS WE FOUND OUT. dont ever f*ck with a STRONG UNIT. u will see how my team will react.NEVER ON A NET HYPE SO GET OFF URS. UR ON HERE MAKIN STORIES TO PROTECT UR BATTY BOI FRIEND U SHUDDA BUN UP HIM RASS LONG TIME. REAL MAN COME DO REAL TING OUT HERE. allow bringin UR BATTY MAN FRIEND AROUND MY COUSINS WAY ASWELL. UNDERSTAND.REMOVE THE THREAD, ALL OF UR FAKE STORIES AND PICS. if not, were ready to expose you ANTI-MAN NICELY. WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE OUT HERE, BUT U DO.
didnt even read all this bullshit, but i see that you allegedly have 'pics' of me ha lolplease expose away my face is nowhere on the net u sick pathetic excuse for a humanall of this is just making me more angry when we come for you

ALRIGHT ALIRHGT ALRIGHT ALRIGHTALL THIS TURNIN THE THING AROUND IS FINE YHBUT......DAT TAHNG YH........IS THIS OR IS THIS NOT UR COUSIN/YOU/THE PERSON WE ARE TALKIN BOUTYES OR NO??28wjc4w.jpg28wjc4w.jpg
And are you trying to say this creature is female?
THATS WOT I'M TRYNA FIND OUTIS DAT THANG TRYNA TELL ME THAT THAT THING DOES NOT HAVE A PENISIS THAT WOT UR SAYIN