Serious ting still.

Da Luv Doc

Guest Risky
risky on this forum=guy who got bullied on rinse?
no hahano no no noloool neva that ahahahu realy think man would go on the train with t-shirt off???[gigz] say no more, it just gotta be a sick joke[/gigz]

Guest Risky
FRED MILLIARD CTTHE PARK AT THE END OF THE ROAD079657*****BRING PHONE, IPODS AND WHAT NOT.SAFE
SAFE!!!
BRING YOUR SISTER AS WELL.IL BANG HER UP A NEW NOSE!
:D :D :D

Guest haze-e

IS THAT MANS MUM???????f*ckRIGHTOFF.JUSTIN I HOPE YOUR ONLINE VIA YOUR PHONE AND YOUR ON THE WAY TO MANS YARD WITH A BAG A MAN AND PETROL BOMBS.

So if ya not gonna answer your phone, why give me your number?
Them private numbers there, ring me on non private and i'll pick up.Since you acted like a 10 year old and posted it on here, I didn't know who it was did I...Ring me on normal, i'll answer.My statement still stands though, I said ring me when you're there...

Guest PennyTraitor

i know this could never be me. I WOULD WAIT IN STEVENAGE WITH A PIC OF THE YUTE TOMORO. WON'T TAKE THAT LONG TO FIND HIM.

BEG YOU SAY THIS FAT WHORE AINT YOUR MARJAY???????????????2nkjuv6.jpgCHECK THE SIG
TOOK IT THEREDONT f*ck*ng HAVE ITOMG HOW CAN HE CALL YOUR MUM A FAT WHOREPISSED
Can almost see Trevor McDonald on the 10 o'clock news reporting the murder of a man for e-beefEnvisioned here first y'all

BEG YOU SAY THIS FAT WHORE AINT YOUR MARJAY???????????????2nkjuv6.jpgCHECK THE SIG
TOOK IT THEREDONT f*ck*ng HAVE ITOMG HOW CAN HE CALL YOUR MUM A FAT WHOREPISSED
Can almost see Trevor McDonald on the 10 o'clock news reporting the murder of a man for e-beefEnvisioned here first y'all
LMAOBARE ALIKEed_imgTREVOR-MCDONA_110931a.jpgEDIT: Oh sh*t, swear their actually the same person

i know this could never be me. I WOULD WAIT IN STEVENAGE WITH A PIC OF THE YUTE TOMORO. WON'T TAKE THAT LONG TO FIND HIM.
get meid even go as far as knocking on every single door in his bits until i find him