BEX

LuLu

i kinda feel sorry for her, everytimes she trys and participate anything, wheather it be cooking, or just joining in with a task, most of the housemates just completely dismiss her.plus luke keeps makin sly comments about her, i mean who the hell does he think he is, he is in no position what so ever to make such comments when he looks the way he does, talks the way he does and acts the way he does.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was happy yesterday when that other woman hurt her herself after Mario and the rest of them said Bex would hurt herself and run off if she did the task. f*ckers! I love Darnell I think he is so nice, bex is alright. That stupid old man trapped in a s club 7's body pisses me off, hes so sly and bitchy!

I was happy yesterday when that other woman hurt her herself after Mario and the rest of them said Bex would hurt herself and run off if she did the task. f*ckers! I love Darnell I think he is so nice, bex is alright. That stupid old man trapped in a s club 7's body pisses me off, hes so sly and bitchy!
She's f*ck*ng obese and they need to win tasks they cannot jeopardise it by putting a fat bitch on a treadmill.Plus she shoed her true colours the other night.

Bex seems like that person that doesnt get much notice (from what i have seen)I think its cus the way she behaves ad she did say she acts like a child moretime. But yesterday the way she felt to get HYPE :mellow: personally I think she done that to compensate for not being seen as important by others.