Disarming britain - FALLOUT

Afroman

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W8, so who directed this film again? And who were the ones saying it was good and better than Kidulthood and Adulthood?? I even forgot the plot line. Its one of them programmes whereby i wouldnt be pissed if i missed 5 mins. And i definatley wouldnt ignore phone calls for it - like i wud with The Apprentice [not that i could ever class dis flick in the same sentence as The Apprentice...ever again]

LOL..U lot are expecting too much.. It was a one off quick thing.. The budget was probably peanuts. I dont think it was that bad. But alot of cringeworthy moments. The story line was good apart from the ending. Actors didnt execute it properly. That shanice bethren wa finished tho still. come like a black bebop with a pony tail..I guess the butters friend had to be demonstrated once againBitches are always the root of it all. When it comes to GC & KC6/10 For the drama.It was okay
LMFAO
LMAOhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=592117451

LOL..U lot are expecting too much.. It was a one off quick thing.. The budget was probably peanuts. I dont think it was that bad. But alot of cringeworthy moments. The story line was good apart from the ending. Actors didnt execute it properly. That shanice bethren wa finished tho still. come like a black bebop with a pony tail..I guess the butters friend had to be demonstrated once againBitches are always the root of it all. When it comes to GC & KC6/10 For the drama.It was okay
LMFAO
LMAOhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=592117451
LOLbwoy

Bunmi Adaeze MojekwuTHAT NAME >>>_______________--
:mellow:<_< I know this UG brudda ain't talking about names lol
dan know the david okemwulmushul
LOLJust saying that Ugandans have long names like that as well, probably longer. I mean I have no problem pronouncing them, but the difficulty could prove too much for white broadcasters lol.But Southern African names kill it. Why do you think Benjani uses that name? Can you imagine the commentators attempting to pronounce Benjamin Mwaruwari?

She's playing all of them...It was probably her... Watch for some Hollywood movie twist...
Back to Brokeback.
what the f*ck? This dark girl going on like the dark knight stalking his enemies
shes chattin to the Oracle.
oscar worthy
LMAO!!
It's true where are the parentsapart from her mother on the sofa while she had sex with her boyfriend and he stayed the nightexcuse me?
Exactly!
You f*ck*ng idiots. The whole point is that we DONT see the parents, i.e the parents aint around for whatever reason, guiding there kids like they should and the result is they get into this mess.How many times do you see on the news these yutes on road all time of night, stabbin and shootin up the place, WHERE WERE THEIR PARENTS? Thats the point the show was trying to make imo.The real life parallels were alot:The hurt 'best friend' who secretly has a thing for her better looking friend and lives vicariously through her.Every man on the show (and on here) wanting the light ting just because, well, shes light.The annoying loudmouth skets at the back off the busThe yutes seeing any black person who has a job and moved outta ends as being 'white' & 'selling out'Was joke.

LOLJust saying that Ugandans have long names like that as well, probably longer. I mean I have no problem pronouncing them, but the difficulty could prove too much for white broadcasters lol.
Not even. Name me some.

LOLJust saying that Ugandans have long names like that as well, probably longer. I mean I have no problem pronouncing them, but the difficulty could prove too much for white broadcasters lol.
Not even. Name me some.
Hmmm...Kiwomya, Taremwa, Kuliakanda, Mpongwe, Maneguba, Sserunkuma, Kalyesubula, Mwesigwa, Kabagambe....could go on lol.I mean, I can pronounce them easily, but come on.

Guest David Braund
@ durty- remember when i talked bout camera work/how i wantd it to look. They kinda did it in this.
thats a minorthe sound is the major thing, but i gt the technical theory down, jus need 2 see if i can apply it80% of the film is the sound

I enjoyed this until it got to the ending. There was no real resolution. Left the whole thing being built up to pretty much nothing.Was better than I expected it to be. A great deal better.Haven't read this thread yet.

Guest Tronics

It wasnt meant to be a Hollywood blockbuster it was just meant to be a visual representation of what really goes on. It served its purpose imo.I thought the main girl was niceee and the dynamics between her and her friend were really funny.The boy that killed Kwame was the best actor, very believable.Didnt quite get what was going on with the black officer, things were a bit confusing on that front, especially his infatuation of the main girl.Hopefully the writers of this and others keep plugging away writing more scripts and doing it on their terms instead for CH4 to come along and rescue. We def need an industry.