Love Is Sometimes Not Enough.....

Rsonist

this is an argument that will go on for eternity i reckon.Like anything else, Love is circumstancial...Yes you could be in love with the perfect woman, but if she lives half way across the planet, then No, love isnt enough to keep you together.

But if we both love each other, and she thinks i'm the most "caring, selfless, amazing" person she has ever been with.Then what the f*ck is the point in relationships if love and all that arnt good enough.Yeah we had our problems, and in the long run i'll probably be better off without her (due to an enormous amount of circumstancial stuff), realtionships are f*ckin complex, that is all, f*cks with my mind.*shaking my head*

Guest Christophe-Michel

100% truth...You're on some Disney flex if you think love conquers all...The best relationships are a melange of practicality & emotion.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
shes lying brov its a barharsh but truekeep it moving>>>she is f*ck*ng nextman harsh but true
Sorry but that made me laugh =\On alevel that sh*t sounds like the 'I dont feel for you in a boyfriend type way anymore so i'll say this to soften the blow' type thing, sounds like she comin at you with that 'i'll always love you, but as a friend' type of thingfemales are always trying this sh*t, f*ck*ng spineless bitchesTbh, course I dont know the circumstances but most times when I hear or see that said the person is chatting waffle. Unless you are Romeo and she is Juliet..Well, she did support arsenal I guess...same thing?

Our relationship is a long, complicated story, dont wanna get into it too much on here, but we've known each other for about 7 years, went out for a year a while back, broke up, and recently got back together. Everything was great, she graduated and it hit that we are both at different stages in our lives. Probably one of the main reasons, but i think you got a point Cipher, feelings with her anyway were so up and down, she was loving me one day and the next day couldnt be anymore distant, she was a very f*cked up and complicated girl.Hence, why in the long run i will probably be better off without her, but because we have been friends/partners for so long, its hard to break off all contact, feelings will always be there with us two, whether things happen a few years down the line or not remains to be seen, i wouldnt bet against it to be honest knowing her. But she is my best friend, i can tell her anything, and for that fact regardless of how bad she may have f*cked me round with her constant changing of emotions, i dont have the heart to hate her or to completely severe ties. I know i should though.And yeah she's the arsenal fan, been f*cked many a time with me on top wearing the Spurs shirt.

Guest Christophe-Michel
Our relationship is a long, complicated story, dont wanna get into it too much on here, but we've known each other for about 7 years, went out for a year a while back, broke up, and recently got back together. Everything was great, she graduated and it hit that we are both at different stages in our lives. Probably one of the main reasons, but i think you got a point Cipher, feelings with her anyway were so up and down, she was loving me one day and the next day couldnt be anymore distant, she was a very f*cked up and complicated girl.Hence, why in the long run i will probably be better off without her, but because we have been friends/partners for so long, its hard to break off all contact, feelings will always be there with us two, whether things happen a few years down the line or not remains to be seen, i wouldnt bet against it to be honest knowing her. But she is my best friend, i can tell her anything, and for that fact regardless of how bad she may have f*cked me round with her constnt changing of emotions, i dont have the heart to hate her or to completely severe ties. I know i should though.And yeah she's the arsenal fan, been f*cked many a time with me on top wearing the Spurs shirt.
Bastard.... :D :D :D :D

Guest LOGers
And yeah she's the arsenal fan, been f*cked many a time with me on top wearing the Spurs shirt.
How can she condone that!Umm. Honestly, its one of three things1) She doesnt love you in that way anymore2) She made a mistake and the guilt is killing her3) She has low self esteem and doesnt think shes good enough for you.

And yeah she's the arsenal fan, been f*cked many a time with me on top wearing the Spurs shirt.
How can she condone that!Umm. Honestly, its one of three things1) She doesnt love you in that way anymore2) She made a mistake and the guilt is killing her3) She has low self esteem and doesnt think shes good enough for you.
Cheers LOG.Yeah this is the ongoing sage, been going on for years not it seems, must be... :D Think you are right, take away your 2nd point, and it's most likely a combination of both 1 and 3.f*ckin women, swear down. I'm going for a drink with this thing from work tommorow anyway, but my now most recently made ex still wants to take me out for my birthday on the 19th of this month, i'm thinking bout still going, airing things out with her one last time i think.

Cheers LOG.Yeah this is the ongoing sage, been going on for years not it seems, must be... :D Think you are right, take away your 2nd point, and it's most likely a combination of both 1 and 3.f*ckin women, swear down. I'm going for a drink with this thing from work tommorow anyway, but my now most recently made ex still wants to take me out for my birthday on the 19th of this month, i'm thinking bout still going, airing things out with her one last time i think.
dont do it cuz, seeing as you two are finished its not about entering a fresh year with old baggageit sounds like she doesnt want you like that anymore but she wants to keep an emotional hold on you slylykeep her at a distance for now, clear your head, spend your bday night smashin a new chick, sorted

me and my ex argued non stop. we love eachother but still see other people. i can also beat aswell so new bf is pissed really.
Why she got a bf if she is still f*ckin you ?oh wait, its because she still loves you but surely is she loved you that much, she wouldnt of got with a new guy ? if you love each other that much, surely the relationship is worth fighting for and both of you should try and overcome whatever problems you have to avoid the amount of argueingfunk knows..........

100% truth...You're on some Disney flex if you think love conquers all...
yeah she is right.the scenario what springs to mind is them one were the womans gettin abused by her man. you have that chat with her and she drops the "but i love him" line! :D "i know what he does is wrong, but i cant leave him because i love him" what kind of sh*t is that??? yeah love is not enough...there has to be alot more eliments to have a sucessful relationship.