6 POINTS IN YOUR FIRST YEAR OF DRIVING!!!

dj ryda

yh i tink its an automatic revoking of licence i had a dodgy thing goin on though...i had 6point son my provisional when i passed my test in january i only had to get another point to get mi licence revoked i clokt up 6 though n they gave me a 6month ban but they havent revoked mi licence so wen mi ban ends in october i've got a licence with no points, you can appeal though.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some work with Speed camera partnership in my area for uni. ACPO (association of Chief Police Officers) dictate that you only get prosecuted if you are over 10% + 2. I.e. in a 30, it is 35. This is why you never see a letter of prosecution for doing 31 in a 30.One in six cameras in Kent have film (even though they flash), not sure bout other areas tho. I got flashed by red light in Croydon but never got a letter. Bottom line is you either have to be speedind like a c*nt and deserve it or extremely unlucky to get points.

got flashed last night by a traffic light camera, i already have 3 points for goin 38 in a a 30 zone, i think i was doing round about 35 last night and am sure it flashed my car it was an empty manchester road at 3am in the mornin so people are bound 2 go a little over the limit, but i no another 3 points means am banned and have to do it all over again but is there anyway i can appeal or get the points took off??
unless its those new fangled cameras that take pics of ur faceit wasn't u drivin it was ur uncle he borrowed the car, give some address in europe or somewhere and say he has the insurance that covers other peoples cars

How can u lot get flashed?first of all your speedometers are out by a few mph, so when its reading 30, your really driving at 27mph and the cameras don't trigger till your driving at 32/33mphsecondly you got them bait signs positioned a few metres before the bright yellow cameras and also the white lines on the road give it awayi can understand if your out the ends and dont know the area

Insurane on the whip dont matter. My boy took points for me and he had no insurance on my whip. It went thru no probs.Also all experienced drivers know that the camera dont flash untill 5mph over the limit.Also you can be flashed once, it dont equal a fine AT ALLAlso you can even be flashed twice but not get a fine cos there are MANY dummy cameras.

Guest Ermac
I really dont see the point in dummy cameras cos once u go over the white lines, all u do is speed up again.Aint gonna keep me at 30 for long.
drive a car with a smilehit a bar n laugh it off

I really dont see the point in dummy cameras cos once u go over the white lines, all u do is speed up again.Aint gonna keep me at 30 for long.
am i missing something here?aint it like that for all cameras?
I shudda put 'all cameras'.I swear one council's removing all their cameras..cos theyre just not needed.

I swear you can just put someone else's details and say they were driving the car and that's it?
exactly i thought this was standardmy dad got flashed recently and has a letter come through but there's this old geezer our family knows we pay him £100-200 and put the points on his licenceyou guys needs hook ups
what i do still lmao @ payin a bill + tho

Been flashed about ten time front and back facing.Got letters every time and just ignore them. They have six months from the date of offence to prosecute or its nul and void.Another one I've done is blame it on relatives from abroad who were driving.. They wrote back asking for their details and I ignored it... Last I ever heard of it.Also a tip for those average speed cameras.. Change lanes after each camera and they can't calibrate properly so you cant get fined apparently.

Been flashed about ten time front and back facing.Got letters every time and just ignore them. They have six months from the date of offence to prosecute or its nul and void.Another one I've done is blame it on relatives from abroad who were driving.. They wrote back asking for their details and I ignored it... Last I ever heard of it.Also a tip for those average speed cameras.. Change lanes after each camera and they can't calibrate properly so you cant get fined apparently.
dont u get police stopping u tho

Guest PROFIT2

lol f*ck all these dumb ilegal moves....just ask to do a driving awareness course my mum just did one they cost you £100 or sumfin but its better than gettin a banmy mum said you just spent the day watching stupid videos about road safety a couple written tests (them ones you cant really fail)paid them the fee and walked out no points£100 + 6 hrs of your life for a driving safety course>>>>>>> gettin banned/insurance going upshe said you can only do it once tho....suprised more guys dont know about thisbtw i have been flashed at least twice in my life and have never got a letter.