State your weight

Fresh

Some skinny guys on here. Didn't realise.
Yeah im pissed not even a joke. cant put on weight, and i eat pure sh*t. Just wanna put on weight and get bigger, but i dont wanna put on weight thats straight on my stomach like some ppl i see, i wanna make my arms bigger the most i think but its long trying to put on weight. Hard to get decent advice everytime i ask its like i get advice from someone to put on weight then they ask someone else and they just say that wont help you get bigger you all the weight will go straight to your stomach lol. was gonna make a topic on here but im sure theres probly been loads already n ppl r sick of em.
Eat 6 meals a day. Take protein shakes. Go to the gym.It's honestly not that hard if you really wanna do it. One of my friends at work has been skinny his whole life and hates it. Started eating 6 meals a day and doing some weights in his room and he put on 5lbs in the first week.
safe any recommendations on which protein shake is the best to take.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im pissed not even a joke. cant put on weight, and i eat pure sh*t. Just wanna put on weight and get bigger, but i dont wanna put on weight thats straight on my stomach like some ppl i see, i wanna make my arms bigger the most i think but its long trying to put on weight. Hard to get decent advice everytime i ask its like i get advice from someone to put on weight then they ask someone else and they just say that wont help you get bigger you all the weight will go straight to your stomach lol. was gonna make a topic on here but im sure theres probly been loads already n ppl r sick of em.
Eat 6 meals a day. Take protein shakes. Go to the gym.It's honestly not that hard if you really wanna do it. One of my friends at work has been skinny his whole life and hates it. Started eating 6 meals a day and doing some weights in his room and he put on 5lbs in the first week.
I use N-Large 2. Haven't used any others so can't comment but apaprently the Maximuscle one is good too. I can vouch for N-Large 2 though.

I use N-Large 2. Haven't used any others so can't comment but apaprently the Maximuscle one is good too. I can vouch for N-Large 2 though.
safe

Reflex Whey, is nice

6ft 3in14 stone9.5% Body FatBench 100kg x 8 times
Pretty good, do u do a lot of cardio
yer yer .. basically play football ... 18 years old ... play centre back for Thurrock FC next seasonwas at Dagenham and Redbridge ... but managers a wasteman .. so i left
Do you know Daryl Plumber?
you no daryl?where u from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...