HOWMUCH DO YOU BELIEVE IN KARMA

Mr. Martinez

I don't necessarily believe in karma, but I believe the phrase "treat people how you would like to be treated" (can't remember the original phrase), is one of the most important sayings and could be the foundation for a better world (even though the thought behind it is quite selfish).

so why rule anything like god out?
I can't rule it out because there is alot we still don't know. I do believe there might be a supreme being out there, but my world view is based on reason, science, logic and evidence, therefore I don't use such beliefs as scapegoats.It's the claims that religious people make about their particular diety that I have a problem with. They don't make sense IMO.

• 5 years later...

Do you ever think about karma when you sleep with someone else's partner?

Was just watching a doc with Jennifer Aniston and it reminded me of Angelina Jolie and how she had an affair with Brad Pitt when he was married to JA

Now AJ has Cancer

Karma is real

Thinking about Karma is like jynxing Yourself. All the bad I do, I will never expect bad things to happen to me, and if they do, I'll just think they happened because they did.

Gotta cosign the law of averages notion over karma, could happen to anyone, regardless of what they've done wrong or right.