Names Changes

Thun

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE
lmaooooweave u knowive never been so insultedjellyfish do not address me until u meet the demands of the ppl and up a picuntil then u look like darnell to me ok'face is f*cked up like micheal'no i need 2 stopur a crackhead kdead 2 me serious liz, cant believe u quoted this ting more than 1nceshits absurd
Darnell is beautiful and so is Michael, so stop it!Like I said it wasn't an insult to your looks, because I don't even know what you look like! You told me to suck on something decayed, atleast I think you said that - I couldn't really understand your accent.
Shes trying it differently!!
SHES SICK. bare passive aggressiveness.

has anyone even seen a full body picture of herllow falling for myspace angles...
lulz funny that... its a side photo... i dno what ur expecting ...f*ckin full bikini shots.. f*ck out of here.. kmt.i havnt even seen more than one pciture of ur black boat so stfu u neek.
llow getting rudei not into hyping u up when i havent seen u and if i believe what IVE heard u aint nuttin to be hyped stillbut still what i said initally wasnt to be taken as disrespectcalm it down dollface
my body shot has been upped... so i dunno wot more u want tbh. i never said i was anyhing to be hyped so i dnt see who or why people have been hypin me in the first place. snakes if u ask me.
i never said u were hyping urself...what i said was directed to the hypers not to youi havent judged u either way and that wasnt the point of what i said
i jus re-read what u said.. allow my bones.

lmaooooweave u knowive never been so insultedjellyfish do not address me until u meet the demands of the ppl and up a picuntil then u look like darnell to me ok'face is f*cked up like micheal'no i need 2 stopur a crackhead kdead 2 me serious liz, cant believe u quoted this ting more than 1nceshits absurd
Darnell is beautiful and so is Michael, so stop it!Like I said it wasn't an insult to your looks, because I don't even know what you look like! You told me to suck on something decayed, atleast I think you said that - I couldn't really understand your accent.
:confused: SMH Boiii

"I couldn't really understand your accent."LOOOL thats saying a lot you kno.

Didnt even just quote it, actually retyped and enlarged it.Boyage if you ask me.Dont have it.Tryna take you for any fresh plaintain munching multicolored weave wearing full denim outfit sporting yardie named Terri-Ann.Do not have itDo not have a bar

:clueless:

:clueless:
:lol::lol:

lmao at the gimps on this siteppl luv the e-swingerstry take me 4 sum she goliath in the collussiamiv clocked this muchi NEVER start a sendageMOSTLY get sent wen i have summin in my aviweave, chimp, yardi and titsare bound 2 be in the slewageiv clocked this much

Guest WAVE MACHINE
lmao at the gimps on this siteppl luv the e-swingerstry take me 4 sum she goliath in the collussiamiv clocked this muchi NEVER start a sendageMOSTLY get sent wen i have summin in my aviweave, chimp, yardi and titsare bound 2 be in the slewageiv clocked this much
i back u liz. i back u.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
WHO HAS GOT A SISTER WHO USERS VIP2....APPARENTLY JAMAL f*ckED UR SISTER.
:mellow:
so thats chocz, a few other tings and someone from heres sister. lol at jodie thinkin he was linkin her to jus b friends.